Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Haggar Men's eCLo Stria Expandable-Waist Plain-Front Dress Pant
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 15, 2012
I own three pairs of these pants because they are comfortable, easy to clean, and look great after washing. The elastic component to the waist is very comfortable. I cannot reccomend this product enough - I'll probably end up getting a 4th pair.
on February 16, 2014
This is a very well-tailored, traditional-fit, lightweight pant which is exactly true to size and length. It may be too lightweight for northern climes in the winter, but an excellent choice for year round use south of the Mason-Dixon on all but the coldest days. The tailoring is crisp, well-sewn, and the fabric has a lovely "hand." The Haggar "expandable waist" is invisible and allows for the occasional fluctuation in girth. I purchased two pairs for my father (93 and fashion-conscious), in black and "medium grey." The black is as you would expect; the grey is not-so-medium, but tending toward the darker tones--almost, but not quite a charcoal. Still a very nice color, just darker than expected. The pants washed perfectly per the instructions and needed no pressing if whisked immediately from the dryer and hung. (I'm careful not to overdry polyester.) I think this trouser is excellent value for the money and Dad was happy.
on March 21, 2012
These pants look perfect right out of the dryer! That makes my life so much easier. Husband says they feel great, and they look great, too. The description does not state that they have elastic in the waistband, and it's kind of bulky. I'll be ordering more.
22 comments| 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 5, 2014
Great pants, excellent fit and "hang". The only negative might be the polyester content which makes them a bit shiny.
on November 3, 2014
If you wear dress pants daily and don't mind a polyester style pant that can be washed at home without any issue then this is good product. The expandable waist is good as it offers flexibility to tuck in shirts and not overly bunch it as some pants can do. I purchased this same pair of pants in the same size in three different colors and each pair of pants fit me differently. Two pairs had a larger than listed inseam and another pair fit perfect. I can typically buy pants off the shelf without the need for additional alterations. The cost to have the pants altered to my length was only a $7- and still put the overall cost of the product lower than most pants of similar style and quality.
on June 14, 2014
It's very hard to find pants to fit my husband. Then either the waist is to tight and they are to long etc.
These pants are very nice looking but best of all they are comfortable. You can't tell there is an elastic waist band by looking but you can tell when you wear them. I love everything about these panda. Looks and comfort. If I could give more stars I would✨
on April 4, 2016
Reviewing now because it's taken a while for me to actually wear these pants from when I bought them in 2015.

I ordered two pairs of 34 W x 32 L pants, one in black and one in khaki. However, I found that *both* pairs run about 4 inches too long in the legs compared to a similar 32 W x 32 L pair of pants from Eddie Bauer. (See pictures)

I've been wearing a 32 L for many years and while I occasionally have pants that run long by < 1 inch, I've never seen a pair have this much of a difference in sizing. They were getting caught under my heel as I was walking!

I love the pants, don't get me wrong. They're comfy, easy to wear, and clean really nicely. But their sizing needs to be more on par with what I was expecting. The waist size was good, but I would go smaller on the length by 2 to 4 if you're looking to purchase.
review image review image review image review image
on October 26, 2012
Good feel of fabric. Good Price. Ver y confortable to wear. I recommend This pants for casual wear of combines wiith a blazer.
on May 16, 2016
I work in IT and my job expects me to wear slacks despite the frequent need to get down and dirty in situations that can, on rare occasions, do real damage to my clothes (mounting 60 lbs + battery backups with sharp corners onto a server rack). These pants are always a perfect combination of comfortable and affordable plus they look great right out of my drier!

Also, as a man who's weight often fluctuates I really appreciate these pants. I've recently lost quite a bit of weight and still expect to lose just a bit more and these pants have saved me some awkward time and money - either wearing pants that are too big or buying a second pair of pants after additional weight loss. I purchased them just a little too tight (33" when I'm more of a 34") with the expectation of fitting into them comfortably in a few weeks and so far they've been great!
on June 15, 2015
They lasted a bout a month and then the cuff completely came loose. The stitching around one of the cuffs came out all the way around and I didn't even pull at it or any thing. Wife discovered while washing one day and was like your dress pants look trashy. Just didn't last. I liked the look and fit otherwise.