Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Haggar Men's Cool 18 Straight Fit Gabardine Plain Front Casual Pant
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on July 15, 2014
Very cool fit. Material is thinner than Dockers D2 which can feel lighter. I bought straight fit because it is more youthful. Don't bother if you are not somewhat slim shaped. When you squat, your thigh will fill in completely, but it is not as hipster as slim fit. If you have the drape right over the shoe- it hangs very well and makes you look sleek and trim. Cooling comfort: if you compare to 100% cotton (think khakis) I am much more comfortable and cool, but the fabric slightly tugs at your sweaty legs compared to a D2 365 Advantage. The heathered grey or graphite looks super high tech. I like the expandable waist because it is exactly the size listed if not a bit snug. I wore this pants for 2 days straight because I thought it looked cool and promptly machine washed it- it got a bit less sleek, but no wrinkles. I plan to wear this for work, golf and weekends. My other 100% cotton pants are fading and are too self humidified to be comfortable all day, especially after work.
on August 21, 2013
They are folded and going to Good Will. I will not iron pants! This fabric is terrible. Tried everything could not seem to get the wrinkling stopped.

I have not been having good luck with "on-line " clothes orders!
on June 14, 2013
I really like all the Haggar Cool 18 trousers I've purchased. These however are not anything like the others I have. What I received were dress slacks, not cool 18, but by the time I noticed I had already thrown the tags away and took them to be hemmed. Pay attention to what you get before you take the tags off, because you may not get cool 18's when you order these. The ones I got were nice and I'm happy with them, so I didn't even contact Amazon for a return, but they weren't cool 18 casuals.
on October 21, 2012
with haggar they are pretty consistent with their cutting (which is AWESOME).

however, for this pair, it fitted a little differently than the other haggars i had because it is...

STRAIGHT FIT

nonetheless, fits and feels great. would recommend!

just know that it will fit slimmer than your typical haggar :)
on April 2, 2013
These STRAIGHT FIT pants are not the same quality or fit as Haggar Heather Gabardine. They don't seem to be as well made or have the expanding waist feature that comes on the regular Cool 18. If the quality and expanding waist features are important to you don't by the Cool 18 STRAIGHT FIT Sku.
on June 20, 2013
Received the pants. They were severely creased, as if they were hung on a hanger for 10 years. Since they are permanent press, the crease wouldn't come out. People will say, "Hey man! I see you hang your pants up, draped over a hanger. You should use a pant hanger." or something equally embarrassing. Although, these are great pants, if you can get a pair with no crease.
on August 29, 2015
really nice fabric. Problem is that I also ordered a couple of other HAGGR Cool 18 pants but different style which actually fit perfect, but this one is almost an inch shorter then the other pants. Then you wear it a little higher as well which makes these pants almost unwearable.
Buy them a bit longer and if necessary have them trimmed later. Fabric is really nice for the very hot months,
on November 4, 2015
Bought the dark brown they are more like a dark olive grey, not bad but yeah a lot darker than I expected. Good pair of light weight pants, though they are microfiber but they work for an extra work pant on the hot summer days.
on September 10, 2015
The only dresspants ive been buying for seven years and i wear them every day.
I live in 90 plus weather and they are the coolest pants i found. Stil look very professional.
Expanding waist band is awesome.
on September 15, 2014
I thought the straight fit would have thinner legs, but these are giant on me. I am tall & skinny, so normal fitting slacks are giant, and the straight fit plain front pants were no different. I also wear jeans that are 34" in length, but these were even longer. I think an entire size down might be the way to go.
With that said, the material & quality seem good.