Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Haggar Men's Textured-Pinstripe Tailored-Fit Plain-Front Suit Separate Pant
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on April 16, 2016
The material is pretty thin and the garment seems a little cheaply made. It is however acceptable for the low SALE price. But I would not pay full price for this. But the big problem was fit. I have several dress pants in this size which fit & I wear regularly. These are way too tight everywhere from the top of the shins up. I'm thinking the designation "tailored fit" is the same as "slim fit" or "young skinny dudes only" fit...

I bought the designated suit jacket and it has the same problem & it gets the same rating & review.
on April 21, 2014
Great pair of pants to match the jacket that was ordered also. Why pay out a large amount of money when you can buy these pieces and have a very nice suit. If you want if for just a pair of dress pants you can't go wrong here. Very nice quality and looks great. Would wear these to work in a heart beat. Highly recommend these to a person that wants to look good dressed up, but doesn't want a high price tag to go with it.
on July 2, 2014
of all the pants I ordered from haggar (in the same size) these fit the best. They also match the jacket perfectly and give me a nice, professional look. I love haggar separates... high dollar appearance for $100/set. Very nice!
on May 29, 2016
These pants are very comfortable and have a little stretch to the them. The matching suit jacket is perfect and makes for a really nice combo for a affordable price. These are much better quality than other Haggar Suit Items. I would recommend this and would purchase another color combination again.
on March 4, 2016
These are nice pants but i expected a little more from them. The are matching to the jacket that is really nice but these slacks while quality are not top quality. The run a little long versus the other pants that come in other lines of haggar but these are also slim up top.
on October 26, 2013
Fits perfect if I stay upright. If I bend over I'm a soprano. Looking for seamstress to let it out a bit
on August 17, 2016
Who would have thought that you could order pants like this on Amazon?!?!?! We were absolutely delighted to find that these fit my husband very well, and they seem to be a good quality. Very pleased with this purchase!
on September 30, 2015
Very nice fabric--light and durable with a nice texture. Tailoring is superb. I've been buying size 38 blue jeans for some time now, and they fit just right. But these are size 38 waist and are quite tight. So, I measured my waist with a tape--40". Go figure.
on December 3, 2015
Purchased the matching jacket along with the pants. For the price, the quality is great! It definitely looks and feels like a suit that would cost a couple hundred dollars more. In regards to fit, both seem to be slightly off to the smaller size. For instance, all my existing suits are a 46R jacket and 38W pants. I originally purchased this set in the same size and both were a little tight. I exchanged them for the 48R and 40W respectively, and both fit great!
on December 24, 2015
Maybe some size cuts fit as expected, but MY size of 32/32 is cut way too small.
Now I have to pay a premium to exchange them when the fault is not on me but on the China factory!
These will be the last clothes I buy that were made in China. They don't have it right, yet!

See 1 answered question