|Fits as expected||
- 65% polyester/35% viscose rayon
- Dry Clean Only
- Tailored pant in textured pinstripe with flat front featuring rigid waistband
- Slanted side and jetted button-through back pockets
- French fly
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This textured pinstripe straight fit plain front suit separate pant coat has a rigid waistband, on seam front pockets, single welt back pockets with buttons.
Haggar Tailored Collection
Haggar: Timeless quality, classic style
The Haggar Tailored collection builds on our rich heritage by creating suit separates that celebrate classic American style with a modern twist, giving you the versatility to mix and match elements of your wardrobe, knowing that you will always look your best. Today's Tailored collection of suit separates offers you perfectly matched jackets and pants in a range of fits and sizes, all featuring Haggar’s hallmarks of easy care, maximum comfort, and superior style, quality, and craftsmanship.
Haggar Two Button Suit Separates Pant
Our suit separates are a great choice if you’re looking for uncomplicated sophistication paired with timeless panache. Whether you’re looking to complete a suit, partner perfectly with a sport coat, or complement a sweater or patterned sport shirt, the all-day comfort and all-week versatility of the Haggar Twill Suit Separates Pant works as well as it plays.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005DKRTFQ
- Item model number: HY70035
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 30, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Now I have to pay a premium to exchange them when the fault is not on me but on the China factory!
These will be the last clothes I buy that were made in China. They don't have it right, yet!
Most recent customer reviews
I had to get a 34x30.So i suggest that if your going to buy these pants get 2 sizes larger.