|Fits as expected||
- 66% Polyester , 34% Viscose Rayon
- Dry Clean Only
- Tailored two-button suit coat in pinstripe featuring flap front pockets and notched lapels
- Side vents
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This textured pinstripe straight fit 2 button side vent suit separate coat has a peak lapel, angled flap welt pocket, 4 sleeve buttons, and scalloped interior.
Haggar Tailored Collection
Haggar: Timeless quality, classic style
The Haggar Tailored collection builds on our rich heritage by creating suit separates that celebrate classic American style with a modern twist, giving you the versatility to mix and match elements of your wardrobe, knowing that you will always look your best. Today's Tailored collection of suit separates offers you perfectly matched jackets and pants in a range of fits and sizes, all featuring Haggar’s hallmarks of easy care, maximum comfort, and superior style, quality, and craftsmanship.
Haggar Two Button Suit Separates Coat
Our suit separates are a great choice if you’re looking for uncomplicated sophistication paired with timeless panache. Enjoy the effortless care of wrinkle-resistant style that keeps you looking crisp, professional and confident Monday through Friday, or even into Saturday night. Match with a coordinating trouser for business-casual flair.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005DKRTFG
- Item model number: HZ70035
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 30, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Aside from that, this is a really great looking suit in this price range (no one will mistake it for a nice brushed wool suit, but in this price range it's a great jacket).