|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$26.06 - $75.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Plain-front corduroy pant with hidden expandable waistband featuring slanted side and button-through welted back pocket
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This haggar work to weekend 14 wale corduroy plain front pant has an expandable waistband for all day comfort
- Package Dimensions: 11 x 1.2 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004OVEKBQ
- Item model number: 41114498839
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
This is basically your go-to, comfortable corduroy pants purchase. Now, I know the hipsters are doing the skinny this and skinny that, and slim fit this and that. No thanks, just give me these and I will get the day's work done in comfort.
I strongly recommend them, gentlemen.
A few things I really like about these pants
- The Fabric, these pants are also very durable
- The color
- The fit ( Very comfy fit )
The only complaint I have about these pants is the elastic stretchy waistband. Because of the waist band, these pants are a little too loose on me at the waist. And infact on the sides, the pants will sag a little bit on the belt line. Because of the extra slack with the stretchy waist band is.