|Fits as expected||
Haggar Men's Big & Tall Work to Weekend Hidden Expandable-Waist Pleat-Front Pant
|Price:||$16.09 - $64.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Pleated dress pant with hidden expandable waistband and slanted hand pockets
- Zip fly with button
- Button-through welt pockets at back
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Big and tall work to weekend hidden expandable waist pleat front pant
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00AHCFYKC
- Item model number: 41714957524
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 23, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Amazon's part of the transaction was excelllent. The issue is the quality of the slacks. They are thin, poorly
made junk that advertize as "No Iron". What a joke. they came out wrinkled and requiring massive amounts of ironing.
They should last a lifetime because they won't be worn much. I'm extremely dissapointed with the quality of these
slacks. Haggar, you're better than this!
So I bought the big& tall size to see if I could compensate. Can't. These are like wearing a circus tent!
No happy medium. I'm really disappointed. I'll have to make the rounds trying on different brands, now. I just LOVE that! -(
We are buying a second pair.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Weak crotch, I sell cars and abuse my clothes by having to be in many places at once. I was squatting to screw on a license plate and the crotch split. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Mark Duffy
Fit well. Needed tailoring to shorten length to fit my inseam. Good quality product. I'm very happy with it.Published 4 days ago by Richard Wolkoff
Perfect pants, just what I expected from Hagger, the best pants ever!Published 1 month ago by Richard Zelhart