Haier ESAQ408P Serenity Series 8000 BTU 115V Window Air Conditioner with LED Remote Control
Want this professionally installed?
- Have a handyman setup your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No fumbling with parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your handyman will ensure that your product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality services by a handpicked local handyman; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High efficiency 11.3 EER
- 8000 BTU room air conditioner for window-mounted installation
- Uses standard 115V electrical outlet
- Recommended cooling area: 251 to 350 sq. ft.
- 4 modes include Cool, Fan, Energy Saver, and Dehumidify
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Manufacturer
Haier Serenity Series Quiet AC
Quietest AC on the market
9db quieter on average than window ACs by other major brands, and are softer on the ears than the next-most-quiet competitor by at least 3db*, which is nearly 40 percent more noise than Serenity from Haier.
- * Based on third-party testing of average sound ratings of major brand’s 6000 and 8000 BTU Window Air Conditioners. Major brands are defined as the brands with the top 5 TraQline market share. TraQline study 2014.
Meet America’s Quietest Window AC.
Barely louder than a gentle rain, the Serenity Series offers world-class cooling and produces dramatically less noise than the average air conditioner.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Cross Flow Fan for stronger, smoother airflow
- Dual Motor Design for greater air control
- 3 Cool / 3 Fan Speeds plus Auto Cool
- Cool, Fan, Energy Save, Dehumidify Modes
- 24hr Timer plus Sleep Mode
The Haier Serenity Series 8000 BTU 115V Window Air Conditioner features a compressor blanket for reduced noise resulting in ultra quiet operation at only 46 decibels. This unit also features a cross flow fan for stronger, smoother airflow and dual motor design for greater air control. Perfect for cooling a room up to 350 square feet, additional must-have features include a full-function remote, energy save mode, dehumidify mode, sleep mode, auto cool and a 24-hour on/off timer.
Compare to similar items
This item Haier ESAQ408P Serenity Series 8000 BTU 115V Window Air Conditioner with LED Remote Control
|Price||$299.95||$267.95||See price in cart||$32.82|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
Top Customer Reviews
UPDATE: August 4. This unit started exhibiting an annoying pulsating sound along with some rattling. I called Haier and explained it to them and they suggested I return it. So, I ordered another one and sent this one back. The new one did not have that pulsating or rattling sound. Now that I've had one of these for a bit I will say this: the "High" and "Med" settings do seem a bit quieter than the many other AC's I've had (LG, Frigidaire, SPT, Sharp, etc). Of course, there's always going to be some noise when the compressor kicks in. On the "Quiet" setting this unit is really quiet - probably the most quiet I've ever had - but again the compresser will still make some noise when it kick in. You could say it's "Ultra" quiet when set to "Quiet" and the compressor is not running. Once you've reached a desired cooling temp and then set it to Quiet mode (and raise the temp so the compressor doesn't kick in) it's very, very quiet.
Mounting was straightforward, although I did place a sort of "filler" scrap of pine in the window jamb to bring the base of the a/c unit up an inch so it didn't rest on and damage the wooden window trim. I was a bit worried about mounting an a/c in a second story window without having someone outside to support it, but this unit doesn't have as much overhang as units from 20-30 years ago and so was easier to install without that outside support. The side panels are the usual annoying sort that you have to fiddle with to get a decent seal; the last time I had a window a/c I made my own custom panels from wood and plexiglass and I'm kind of tempted to do the same with this one. Controls are straightforward, so I didn't both with the manual. I see it does have a timer function and possibly several others I'll never use ;-) I do like the idea of being able to use it as a dehumidifier, as it's the humidity in the summer that I find most uncomfortable. I don't mind an 80 degree bedroom if I'm not soaking in my own sweat. All in all a quiet, easy to use a/c that will hopefully last a few years. And if it doesn't, you'll read about it here.