Top positive review
3 people found this helpful
on December 17, 2012
1. Super light, I can put this up on the kitchen counter top all by myself easily, my last 47" & 52" were both like 100lbs. My HP 30" LCD monitor is only 4 lbs lighter. It makes a BIG difference if you like to swap your gadgets often.
2. Great color, I don't mean rich color, I don't care for unrealistic over saturated color, I mean the color is dead on. I have the color temp on normal, contrast 0, brightness 45, sharpness 0. At first I feel just a tint of green once awhile, then I set color to 45, and it's perfect. As another reviewer point out, skin tone is great.
3. Use very little energy, this thing barely gets warm, I'm guessing it burns less then a 100 watt. I don't know why, but my energy bill is ridiculous, which is why I try not to use my projector except for movies now.
4. Great viewing angle, I have to go > 45 degrees off axis before registering a drop brightness/contrast.
5. Great picture, bottom line, the picture is great.
6: Dirt cheap, seriously? this is currently selling for 349 SHIPPED. The next cheapest 46" LCD is 398, next cheapest LED model is 500.
1. I can always use more dynamic range. I have no complaints in properly lit studio scenes. but in some outdoor news type videos, there are some blockiness.
2. I have some backlit over spilling out on the right edge of my unit.