Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on February 9, 2014
The exercises and background text are nicely done. Some exercises might ask a bit too much, in the sense of needing space, time, etc... for grandparents like me who watch two grandkids and get little down time. However, this is also the strong point of the book -- it outlines what we need to concentrate and focus and to escape the hectic daily lives we might lead. Not perfect but very nice.
on May 28, 2016
I especially like the way the author included haiku (short, pithy poems and proverbs) beyond the traditional
Japanese form that is more constricted and briefer. I've used some of them in a very popular issue of
my Beter Conversations newsletter.
on April 28, 2010
An excellent book that continues to hold my interest. I have shared my copy with others and have bought one for friends I use the examples for a lecture series I am giving. It is a great book!
on April 29, 2013
Haiku is to bring the reader into a direct and immediate experience these purchases have done just that. nuff said