Haines Solar Cooker
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Offer comprises Reflector, Cooking Sleeve and Circular Cover
- Boils water 50% faster than any other panel or box cooker
- Fire safe -- no need for charcoal or propane
- Durable -- Metalized polyester and polycarbonate materials will not oxidize, should last 5 years in the sun
- Designed and assembled in the United States
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Perfect for camping, boating, emergency preparedness or keeping the heat out of the kitchen on a hot day. It cooks like an oven up to temperatures of 210-325ºF but solar-cooked food almost never burns. It is healthy because cooking at a low-temperature preserves nutrients. The Haines Solar Cooker is affordable and very portable. It weighs only 1.5 pounds and rolls up neatly in a compact form that fits in a yoga mat bag that is included.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am still in love with this. I use it often and it is still in great shape. Made meatloaf tonight for my family. I still use hair ties for quick on and off of the front cover. I have also done banana bread, muffins and yeast bread. Fantastic buy.
I did not expect this to work on such a cold day and I was thrilled. I cannot wait to try more challenging dishes such as lasagna, and soup, and bread.
It would be a great way to heat up meals when you have a power outage. I am so glad that I got this Hanes Solar Cooker.