Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NuHair Hair Regrowth Tablets, for Women, 60 Tablets
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

Size: 50|Change

on May 22, 2014
I used these pills for about 4 months. I had no improvement with my hair loss problem. I was hoping for some regrowth but noticed none at all. I didn't want to spend a lot of money but others had some success with this product so I was hopeful. I'm glad it worked for some people; I wish I had been one of them!
on August 1, 2013
I took this product for a few months and it seemed to have been causing my heart to hurt. I would stop for a few days then no more heart discomfort, then I'd try taking them again and the heart pain started back. I visited my heart Dr. and I was told to stop taking them. I had a subscription so I would get them automatically. I cancelled yet a shipment was sent out after that so I contacted Amazon and they actually CARE for real....They told me not to worry about returning it and they refunded my money back asap. Amazon is a great place to do business. Everything isn't for everyone and I had a quad by pass done in 2009 which may be why I wasn't happy with this product. Heart disease may be my reason for not liking this product.
on March 27, 2015
I used this product as directed for three months, and did not see any improvement in thickness of my hair.
on August 23, 2014
Doesn't work, I've been taking them for almost 6 months, very little growth
on September 26, 2014
Money wasted even though I purchased it along with the hair solution it still didn't work for me
on October 20, 2014
This had no impact on reducing my hair loss. I used them for over a month.
on August 12, 2013
Based on good reviews I bought this product. I am experiencing extreme hair fall more than before and no new lash. I have been using this for a month and It did not work for me. I am very sad.
on March 8, 2015
I have tried one bottle, but failed to see any difference in hair growth. I seem to be losing more each day so I will be trying something else.
on September 28, 2014
didn't work !
on January 21, 2009
I think all to often when people have success with a product they fail to give it a good review and we only hear about something when we are not happy with it. I am not one to chase one hair supplement after another but I have struggled with excessive hair shedding for many years. My hair seems to respond to any changes in my system and then sheds!

I started taking these vitamins in July and they are the real deal! I have seen a SIGNIFICANT difference in my hair and my hairdresser commented on it as well. I never told her I was taking any supplements, she just said my hair had really thickened up. Its much thicker and shinier and has been quite stable over the past 6 months as well!!! Try it!
44 comments| 147 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse