HAITENT Phone Floor Tripod Stand,7.2 Feet Retractable Adjustable Gooseneck Cell Phone Tall Tripod Stand for iPhone 12 Pro Max,iPhone 11 Pro Max,iPhone Xs Max, with Smart Phone Holder Clamp
- Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges
- Learn more about free returns.
Enhance your purchase
|Compatible Devices||iPhone, iPhone 11, iPhone 6S, iPhone XS, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 7, iPhone XR, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 4, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus See more|
|Item Weight||900 Grams|
|Weight Limit||500 Grams|
|Maximum Height||30 Centimeters|
|Tripod Head Type||Gooseneck Head|
|Minimum Height||30 Centimeters|
|Number of leg sections||3|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Cell Phone Tripod Floor Stand, 27.5 inch to 82.6 inch Adjustable Phone Video Stand for iPhone & Camera Live Video Recording Vlogging/Streaming/Photography
- Tall & Sturdy,Made of aluminum alloy construction,it keeps the base standing stable on any flat floor. Height adjustable 2.3 ft to 7.2 ft with 0.98ft/30cm flexible gooseneck.(The Max Height is 6.9ft/82.6in when the gooseneck bent)
- Universal Mobile Phone Clamp Holder,Easy to install,The width of this cell phone clip holder is 2.48 inch to 4 inch, compatible with most of smart phones. like iPhone 12 Pro,iPhone 12,iPhone 12 Mini,iPhone SE(2nd Gen),iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro,iPhone 11, iPhone XR,iPhone XS.
- Universal Metal Gooseneck,Flexible gooseneck available for 360 degree rotation and can be adjust to any angle.
- Quick Installation,Foldable & Lightweight,Simple and compact structure make this tripod can be quickly installed and help you to capture fleeting and wonderful moments. Foldable feature convenient for storage and carry,and less than 2.2 lb pound weight allows you to carry it to anywhere, party, indoor or outdoor filming, go traveling or live streaming, just as you wish.
Customers also search
Compare with similar items
iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Pro,iPhone 12,iPhone 12 Mini,iPhone SE(2nd Gen),iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro,iPhone 11, iPhone XR,iPhone XS,iPhone XS Max,iPhone X,iPhone 8 Plus,iPhone 8,iPhone 7 Plus,iPhone 7, iPhone 6S Plus,iPhone 6S,Samsung Galaxy S20 Note 20,Galaxy Note 10+,LG V60 ThinQ,LG G7 ThinQ,LG V40 ThinQ,HUAWEI P40 Pro Mate Pro,Sony Xperia XZ2,Motorala/Samsung/LG/Huawei/Redmi/Xiaomi/HTC,ect.
Camera: all devices with 1/4 inch threaded screw
Folded height: 26.7"(68cm)
Maximum height: 86"(220cm) with 30cm gooseneck
Diameter of legs: 0.63" (16mm)
Max Load capacity:12 lbs
Net weight: 2.20 lbs (1kg)
Package included: 1 x Flexible phone tripod, 1 x Gooseneck, 1 x Phone clamp, and 1 year warranty (If you find any parts missing after received, please feel free to tell and we will resolve it for you)
Reviewed in the United States on June 8, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The stand was surprisingly sturdy (if the feet are spread out properly), the phone clamp felt solid in grasping my phone - I actually tried smacking the phone out the clamp and I was NOT able to so without risking knocking the phone out the hand holding the clamp. I feel this purchase is a great bargain because nothing about it felt cheap to me. (I work in the AV field and I've dealt with many tripods, this one fits in well for its described use with phones. It's rods are smaller but still felt more than adequate for cell phone weight)
I fully set up my new HAITENT Tripod, yet I have not used it for hours/days since Im just unboxing it. If there are any issues I'll report back here. But I fully expect this tripod to get the job done.
Some warnings that apply to this tripod (as well as most tripod)
> Do Not fully unscrew the "rod-tighteners" - it might feel cool to spin them off, but you actually don't need to. Plus you might lose the rod-tighteners.
> Always take your phone/device off before you start loosening to breakdown/"strike" the tripod - also before putting your device on the tripod, make sure you tighten all rod-tighteners but without trying to crack the nut.
> The higher you make the tripod, the easier it is to knock it over. You'll avoid most knock-overs if you place something with weight over legs/base so it won’t easily raise off the floor/ground. **Happy Streaming/Recording**
the manufacturer or Amazon sent the stand without the carry bag that it is advertised to come with .... grrrr. If I didn't need the thing so urgently, I would send back......