Lyft Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on June 27, 2010
Awesome temp control. nice sturdy build.

I solder all day. I enjoy using this when I have the opportunity to be plugged in and need to do some detail work.
Blows away "W" branded units in the same price range.

I wish it had the metal steel wool type tip cleaner as opposed to the sponge but, minor detail.
on August 6, 2015
It was a fake and I returned it. Yet if you can find a real one it will be your last one...
on January 30, 2010
Bought this to replace an old Weller gun.The reviews I found on some radio/electronic forums were all positive.
I really like the precision temperature control and have used it for extremely fine wire to heavy brass model construction. This is a great soldering station for the price and I highly recommend it.
on September 8, 2010
Much better than any of the previous Radio Shack and Weller's I have used in the past bunch of years. It is worth the extra dollars I paid for it.
on January 25, 2015
Been using for awhile makes soldering a lot easier.
on June 29, 2010
When you open the box you can see and feel the quality of this product. The analog display is nice. The unit I received was made in Japan ( I heard some units were made in other Southeast Asia countries).
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 1, 2013
This really works well, cranks up the wattage just when you need it. I've used it a lot with ZERO problems.
on March 7, 2010
I purchased this iron based on many reviews from others. I had a few prototype PCB board to assemble and this iron made all those soldering joints much easier. It was well worth the price.
on May 19, 2010
This is a great product and perfect for any soldering projects from big to small. There is nothing else to it...buy it!
on January 17, 2010
This is an excellent quality item. Works well with no apparent problems. So far has served me well.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.