- Save 5% on 3 of every 3 Haktoys branded items you purchase offered by Haktoys USA. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 2% on 2 of every 2 Haktoys branded items you purchase offered by Haktoys USA. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Haktoys LED Drone 2.4GHz RC & Gesture Controlled Wristband Quadcopter w/ Gravity Sensor, Altitude Hover, Low Battery Warning, 360° Spins, Headless & Speed Modes, Indoor-Outdoor, Colors May Vary
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Two controllers included: Traditional handheld RC and Hi Tech wristband controller. Infrared obstacle avoidance (Anti-Collision), Altitude Hover, Throw-and-go, Circle Fly, Emergency Stop, High-speed Rotation, One Key Return, Headless Mode, One key Take-off/Landing, Integrated Barometer, Quasi-determined Height, Automatic Height Stability
- Extremely simple operation, Awesome bright Night LED Lights all around the frame, Ready-to-fly with 2 speed modes, including a mode that does 360° aerial flip-n-rolls! Optimal for indoor and outdoor flights.
- 2.4GHz wide-range frequency for better control and ability to fly with other quadcopters simultaneously! 8” diagonal ultra-bright LED lights around the protective frame.
- High-capacity rechargeable Li-Po battery, Optimum charge time: 60 minutes, flight time: 6-8 minutes, flight range: Up to 300 feet. Blinking LED lights indicate low battery. Two controllers included: Traditional handheld RC and Hi Tech wristband controller
- Excellent gift for Kids and Adults! Available in BLUE, YELLOW, and GREEN colors. Amazon Prime ships in random colors. Does NOT require FAA drone registration. NOTE: Please make sure to follow battery safety precautions.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Claim your spot in the sky with the new S508 Light Up Drone with 2 controllers! Comes with radiating LED lights around the protective frame, along with a light, high-capacity rechargeable Li-Po Battery. Two controllers included: Traditional handheld RC and Hi Tech wristband controller.
Specifications and Features:Wristband/Watch style controlling
Quadcopter dimensions: 6.5 x 6.5 x 1.7 inches, Diagonal Length: 7 inches
Optimum charge time: 60 minutes, flight time: 6-8 minutes, flight range: Up to 300 feet
Bright LED lights around the protective frame
Powered by built-in 3.7V 550mAh Rechargeable Li-Po Battery
4 Channels: forward, backward, up, down, clockwise, anti-clockwise, left cyclic, right cyclic
6 axis built-in gyroscope with auto stabilization, Multi-directional loop function (360° eversion), 2 speed modes
Recyclable materials, ROHS, PB-free, CE, ASTM, FCC compliant
Additional RemarksAllowing a short break after each landing and during the flight will help extend motor and circuit board life.
Package Contents1 x S508 RC Quadcopter with built-in 3.7V 550mAh Li-Po Battery
1 x 2.4Ghz Wristband Controller
1 x 2.4GHz Remote Controller
1 x Take-off/Landing Controller
1 x USB Charger
4 x Spare Main Rotor Blades (A2, B2, A3, B3) (NOT interchangeable!)
1 x Screwdriver
1 x English Instructions Manual
Required: 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries for Controller (NOT Included)
Why HAK Toys?HAK Toys stands by every product it offers, and it would never offer a product that does not pass HAK Toys' strict quality measurements. If the product does not meet your expectations, we will make it right – guaranteed!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The blue and green lights blink when the battery starts to get low. Thumbs up on that feature.
2. The "Stunt" button on the right index finger of the remote, requires you to press it and then with your right thumb choose on the joystick if you want it to flip forward, backward, left or right. ( not mentioned in the directions ) I'm not sure what the speed button on the left index finger does.
3. Some reviews have mentioned that they didn't get a USB charger with their quadcopter. I think this is a bad translation in the instructions. The USB cable that comes in the package is what the company calls a USB charger. You will have to supply your own wall plug. ( I use a 1amp cell phone charger that I had laying around.
I hope this helps with the purchase.
As for extra batteries. I found this http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019SKKJR6?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00
YIPBOWPT 4PCS 3.7V 680mAh 25C Upgrade Li-po Battery with 4 in 1 X4 Battery Charger for Syma X5 X5A X5C RC Quadcopter Spare Parts
The plug is the same as the quadcopter and the width and thickness of the battery is the same, but the length is about 1mm longer. It is a tight fit, but it does fit without it feeling like it going to break something. I been very happy with the batteries so far. I get about an extra 1 - 1 1/2 minute of flight time compared to the original battery.
I bought this drone about a year ago shortly after christmas. It was my first ever, and it was great for learning and fun to fly. It is especially fun to fly at dusk when you can still see obstacles but the lights appear very bright. It is also practically bulletproof; I crashed it a billion times and the worst thing that happened was the battery falling out. It is also very maneuverable and fast when you want it to be. Anyway, here are the pros and cons.
-Easy to learn to fly.
-Lots of lights.
-Not so good battery lid.
-Motor may need replacing, which needs soldering skill (we replaced two of them).
-Practice indoors first, where there aren't many breakable objects.
-Get it to hover, then try to land it.
-Have a big space outside.
-The drone is less than 0.5 pounds, so you do not need to register it with the FAA, but be sure to check for no drone zones.
-Do not fly it too high, or it will lose contact and fall and break.
-If you try to go at full speed, it will start to lose altitude and tumble to the ground.
-Have momentum before trying to do a flip or it will not work.
Anyway, now the drone is on its last legs, but I would totally recommend buying it to anyone.
UPDATE: Had several email exchanges with Seller about issues we were experiencing and Seller was very responsive and understanding about those issues. Awaiting the return of the quadcopter which was sent for their tech team to inspect and I have high hopes that the issues have been resolved and my granddaughter can finally enjoy her quadcopter. If there remains any issues I am now certain that the Seller will be equally understanding of matters. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Seller again as they have demonstrated their commitment to customer satisfaction.