Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Two Halcyon Brand 2000 mAh Replacement Canon LP-E10 Batteries and Charger for Canon EOS Rebel T5, EOS Rebel T3 Digital SLR Camera and Canon LPE10
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on October 31, 2013
Got these batteries for my Canon Rebel T3 after I ran out at a critical juncture. These batteries claim over double the capacity of the original battery, and they do in fact serve well. I have not done an objective assessment of photos per charge, but they have performed at least as well as the original. I have charged these batteries in the Canon charger, and the canon battery in this charger, and all combinations worked, which is convenient.

I did find a little more resistance installing these batteries in the camera. I think this may be caused by the paper label; if you were planning to stick on a label and make notes on the battery, it might just make it too thick to remove easily.

Interestingly, after I bought this, I saw many ads from Canon warning me about the risks of counterfeit batteries. They may be right, counterfeit batteries may be problematic; however these batteries do not claim to be genuine Canon batteries so they are aftermarket batteries, not counterfeit. And as the biggest defective lithium battery scandal involved a well-known Japanese electronics company (S**y), a big name doesn't make me feel any safer!
on March 24, 2014
I spend A lot of time In the field especially in the boonies photographing 50+ miles from any plug. This unit allows me to charge in the car or an outlet. Plus with my stock battery and 2 extras I now have plenty of battery life.

This is one hell of a deal!

[...]
on December 14, 2013
I have the cannon t3 and the battery fits perfectly! I like that its a wall charger, and a car charger, we charged both batteries and the first one lasted about 7 hours, but that was with me turning the camera on and off over a 3 day trip, and taking over 700 pictures, I think the batteries and charger are just as good as anything I could buy at bestbuy for 10x the price!
on September 5, 2014
Outstanding batteries. I went on a vacation where I took over 1000 pic's on my Canon Rebel t3 most in landscape mode, some using the flash ( about 20 %) . I had 3 batteries with me, one Canon the other two Halcyon. I used one (1) Halcyon battery the whole time until the last day of a ten day trip (Without charging) and changed it out with 50 % level still showing just to be sure that I had enough battery for the last day. Everything in life should work this good. Great value, price.
on December 28, 2013
I'm leary about off brand batteries, but these work just great! They come with their own charger, so it is one more you have to keep up with, but that is a small price to pay for such great and reliable batteries. You always need to have extra batteries for your camera.
on February 7, 2014
Very good price,much better than the cost of a Canon set up. Tried everything quickly and all seems to function as expected. Battery after full charge seems to last as long as the Canon battery that came with the camera. Very good deal,get one of these
on December 9, 2013
It's good quality better than I expected for the price and the batteries last a very long time, way longer than I expected making me thing that my battery indicator on my camera is not working right but it is.
on February 25, 2012
This was a great buy. 2 good quality batteries plus a charger!!!!!! Much cheaper than trying to purchase a single battery or a separate charger at my local bestbuy or battery store. The cheapest charger alone I found was twice the price at a battery store. Highly recommend this buy to anyone looking for an extra charger and 2 batteries.
on February 20, 2015
The Batteries work just fine. But the charger is a mess, if you are not carefull it will damage your batteries because they fit very loosely and if proper contact is not made with the contacts the battery will not charge properly . So I use the batteries but not the charger.
on August 31, 2012
When ordering these batteries I was not quite sure about the length of time/use that they would hold a charge. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised!!! While most of my fellow photographers are adamant about using OEM batteries, I'm happy to tell them what a waste of money they are spending.