BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 17, 2013
These batteries are more powerful than OEM batteries, appear well constructed, and work well in my Fuji XE-2. The nicely made and included charger works well, too.. Buy this - you will be well served. Highly recommended. Understand these batteries fit in the camera battery compartment more snugly than the OEM ones, but are not an issue. I suspect they're a bit thicker because of their higher capacity. Not a problem.
on May 16, 2016
This product is a POJ. Bought a set as my backup for my Fujifilm cameras. I hardly used them but then one day when I need to use them for a whole day event and my camera XT-1 with battery grip and it kept reporting error. Turned out these faulty batteries so when I removed them from my cameras then no more error. I took them out recharged them again and were fully charged. Put them back in and same things happen. What a wasted of money. Never have problem with Washabi one of 1400mAh. So don't be fool by that high 1800mAh
on May 16, 2014
I was going on a camper van trip in Australia, and needed a car charger to keep the batteries for my Fuji X-T1 and my girlfriend's X-M1.

This charger worked as advertised, and kept me from needing to hunt down wall power every day.

Also, the batteries seemed to work just as well as the factory ones.
on July 7, 2014
I haven't had a chance to try out the charger or car charger yet, but I've been rotating the batteries, it's very convenient to always have a charged battery to switch to. My only negative so far: the arrows indicating which direction to load the battery into the camera are missing from the replacement batteries - certainly not a deal-breaker, but I do wish they were on there.
on December 30, 2013
Batteries are the new film -- make sure you have spares. These batteries work with the Fujifilm Finepix HS50 EXR.
on June 17, 2014
I have already left many five star reviews for this product because I have repurchased them
several times for my various cameras.
What can I say, you can't beat this bargain. Great product (Halcyon) and great seller.\
Keep up the good work.
on September 24, 2014
It's always nice to have extra batteries. Especially when you as avid picture taker as myself. Very pleased with packaging, timeliness of delivery, etc. The reason it took me so long to write a review is that I wanted to see how well they held a charge. They have done well, so far.
on February 3, 2014
these work as well as originals! For a much cheaper price, these work just as well as originals. Go for em!
on June 6, 2016
batteries are a bit bigger and may get stuck in your camera but they do work
on March 22, 2014
One extrta that's a mst for the Fuji ex-1 are extra Batteries. The Halcyon 1800 is the perfect solution for a whole day of shooting.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.