Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Two Halcyon 1200 mAH Lithium Ion Replacement NP-45A Battery and Charger Kit + Memory Card Wallet + SDHC Card USB Reader + Deluxe Starter Kit for Fujifilm Finepix JX390, JX400, JX405, JX420, JX440, JX500, JX520, JX530, JX550, JX580, JX590, JX700, JX710, JZ100, JZ110, JZ200, JZ250, JZ260, JZ300, JZ305, JZ310, JZ500, JZ505, JZ510, T190, T200, T205, T300, T305, T310, T350, T360, T400, XP10, XP15, Z31, Z33fd, Z33WP, Z35fd, Z37, Z70, Z71, Z110, Z115, Z300, Digital Cameras and Fujifilm NP-45A
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on March 19, 2015
Great saver for our vacation. I haven't had any issues with the size from the original camera. Brought the other two batteries in the middle of an excursion, my battery ran out for no reason. I plugged one of these and it allowed our vacation to be forever captured in our camera. The tripod attachment came in handy for beach pictures that are frame worthy!
on March 6, 2014
I love this kit. It comes with a small little stand, two batteries, a wall charger, a car charger, and even more for under $20. All that I needed was a wall charger but I got more than I needed for such a great price! (Fujifilm FinePix Z20fd)
on May 8, 2014
Batteries are good....about same life as stock battery. The charger was excellent....AC or car cigarette lighter connections so don't have to charge in camera. Tripod was standard pocket type...I already had one of these...strong enough to use with the camera which is light. Protectors are fine....use them on the camera and had spares for another DSLR too. Only thing that was junk was the one I would have thought would be quality....the Vivitar card reader. It didn't work at all.....defective most likely. Not a problem though as it is useless to me as all my computers have card readers built in. The cleaning fluid....don't know what it is so probably toss it....prefer to know what I am putting on my lens.

Overall a great value for TWO batteries and the charger alone is easily worth double the price. Only reason I took off one star was because of the card reader....hopefully the one you get will work fine but not a deal breaker.
on July 7, 2014
every thing was here that I needed.very fast deliery
on March 3, 2014
I needed a second battery for my camera, and this package gave me two batteries, a charger and assorted accessories for a great price. It arrived promptly and was exactly as advertised.
on September 4, 2014
I have no choice to give this product a good rating. I got what I paid for cheeper than other products on amazon and as well got all the added items included in price.
on June 20, 2015
This 1200mAh battery has less power than the 700mAh manufacturer battery, if it is too good to be true, there's probably a catch and these are worthless batteries.
on March 15, 2016
Best way to buy extra batteries. The big box store charges way more for their name brand replacements. These have a better capacity for a fraction of the price.
on July 13, 2015
Great value. I haven't used the card reader so no idea if, or how long, it will work. Overall happy with what I bought, price paid, and speed of dilivery.
on April 18, 2015
Batteries provide better life than the OME batteries. The kit is of lessor quality but works. Would be a 5 if not so cheaply constructed. Good buy.