BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Dirty Heads PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on July 15, 2015
This was not the best buy, the batteries really don't last not even half of what the original one does. My advice? get the original one, even if it costs more.
on January 7, 2015
Not happy at all with the life these batteries. Around 100 shots and the batteries are dead. Don't recommend at all
on November 9, 2013
To be clear, these batteries are clearly inferior to the genuine Panasonic battery that came with my DMC-GF6. However, they work out to one-fifth the price. In my opinion, they are better than one-fifth as good. This was a good buy for me. I rarely use up the battery that came with the camera in a single day. However, these are nice to have as backups in case I do find myself with a fully discharged battery. On the other hand, if you find yourself often replacing the battery during the day, you might want to get the genuine Panasonic version. Another consideration is that cheap knock-off batteries have a reputation for having much shorter life spans. I haven't owned this battery long enough to comment on that.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.