|Item model number||Hale82 850W|
|Item Weight||6.7 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7.5 x 5.2 x 12 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||7.5 x 5.2 x 12 inches|
2-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- 100% Parts and Labor Coverage
- Free In-Home Service on Large Products (i.e. television, appliance)
- Repair or Replacement Promise on Every Product
- Contract shipped via email so there is no waiting
- Repair Plans are Fully Transferable at No Additional Cost
NZXT Hale82 80 Plus Bronze ATX 850 Watt Modular Power Supply
|Price:||$139.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 80+ Bronze Certification - The HALE82 series from NZXT operates with high efficiency: at 20%, 50%, and 100% loads, efficiencies are 82%, 85%, and 82% respectively.
- 100% Japanese Capacitors - High quality components promote longer lifespan and better reliability.
- 120mm Two-Ball Bearing Fan - For smooth, silent rotation and optimal air intake.
- Strong Single +12V Rail - A single +12V rail provides stability and ease of use with the ability to deliver clean currents under a heavy load.
- Modular Design - Includes a selection of flat cables that allow the user to pick and choose which cables they want to use, maximizing cable management and airflow inside chassis.
- Large Tower Support - Extended 8pin connector for bottom mounted cases or large cases/Dual 8pin connector - For high end motherbaords dedicated to overclocking.
- 1 x 20/24P Main Power/2 x EPS +12V Power Connector (4+4 Pin)/6 x Peripheral connector (4 Pin)/8 x Serial-ATA power connector/Floppy disc connector (4 Pin)/2 x PCI-Express 6pin power connector/4 X PCI-Express 6+2 pin power connector
- AC Input 100V~ 240V 9A 50HZ/60HZ/DC Output +3.3V +5V +12V -12V +5Vsb/Max. Current 23A 25A 70A 0.5A 3.0A/Max Combined Wattage 150W 840W 6W 15W/850W
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item NZXT Hale82 80 Plus Bronze ATX 850 Watt Modular Power Supply
NZXT HALE90 80 Plus Gold 850 Watt Power Supply with Modular Cable HALE90-850-M (White)
Corsair RMx Series, RM850x, 850W, Fully Modular Power Supply, 80+ Gold Certified
Corsair CX Series 650 Watt 80 Plus Bronze Certified Modular Power Supply (CP-9020103-NA)
EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2, 80+ GOLD 850W, Fully Modular, EVGA ECO Mode, 10 Year Warranty, Includes FREE Power On Self Tester Power Supply 220-G2-0850-XR
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||5.2 x 7.5 x 12 in||10 x 11.5 x 5 in||3.38 x 7.08 x 5.9 in||5.5 x 5.9 x 3.38 in||5.9 x 7 x 3.4 in|
|Item Weight||—||6.61 lbs||4.37 lbs||—||6.6 lbs|
Is your PC hungry for more power? If it is an energy fiend, you can count on the HALE82. The HALE82 is 80+ bronze certified and operates at high efficiency. This unit is stable yet powerful to meet all your gaming and enthusiast needs. Keeping it Safe - The HALE80 series offers over voltage, current, power, temperature, under voltage, and short circuit protection.
Top customer reviews
Being, from what I understand, a rebranded Seasonic product, NZXT has taken the steps to ensure that the quality of this item is top-notch. Seasonic is arguably the best manufacturer of power supplies, and this product shows it in both the build quality and the fact that the capacitors are sourced from higher-end Japanese manufacturers. 650W is more than adequate for a discrete video and audio card application with a 125W processor, BD-R/W drive, a 64GB SSD, and a 3TB WD HDD. I've had no issues on my system with the above listed components.
The Bronze / 80% efficiency listing is a strong incentive to purchase this product - from what I can tell even at a 20% load this PSU is running at more than 80% efficiency and meeting the standard. This is wonderful as often I am not gaming and more often than not I'm just web browsing or doing simple coding / word processing / excel file manipulation. These uses cause very light draw on most of the discrete accessorial components.
The power cords - the modular power cords - are fantastic from NZXT. They are very thin and not the typical wound or bundled-wire variety - they are laid next to each other and are very thin. Take a look at the images - they are very clean and allow for cable management that maximizes airflow througout most cases. If you have a case that has a very limited amount of clearance for cable management behind the motherboard, this is very nice. However, the cables that feed the motherboard and CPU power are of the standard integrated variety, and they are round in shape. That said, for all the accessories such as SATA drives and fans / fan controllers, the modular PSU cords are very thin.
Finally, if you're effecting an "NZXT" aesthetic inside your case, note that this PSU has the white-fan-on-black-housing look that most of the NZXT cases and fans have. If you are, for example, upgrading something like an NZXT Technologies H2 Classic Silent Midtower Chassis CS-NT-H2-B (Black) with this power supply, you can expect a very clean and consistent look throughout the interior. In fact I have owned this case and inside this PSU integrates fantastically.
My overall impression of NZXT is favorable because of my subjective, positive experiences with all of their products - from their cases, fans, and now their PSU's. I believe that they are a company that presents quality products to the marketplace with a conservative aesthetic - i.e. they don't go overboard with LED's and the nonfunctional extras targeted towards the overly enthusiastic case-modder.
If you want a smooth look, a quiet fan (I haven't experienced any of the noise associated with other reviews), and a quality product, this PSU should work just fine. Likewise if you're looking for that often hard-to-acheive balance between aesthetic and performance, the NZXT 650W modular power supply here is probably one of the best values for the dollar here on Amazon.
There is one thing however that the reviews dont mention... THE FAN IS HORRIBLY LOUD!!
If you look up the specs on the fan its rated at 98cfm and i think 48db. Theres no reason to have a fan this loud in a PSU. If u are the type that are going to use Sythe Ultra Kaze case fans and dont care a lick about noise it might not be an issue. For the most part im not concerned with noise. I have the case fans in my antec 1200 turned all the way up 24/7 and this thing is still really annoying.
If you are not concerned with noise this is the best PSU i have owned and ive owned a lot.
Most recent customer reviews
1. Quiet, can't hear its fan over case fans and CPU water cooler radiator fans.
2. Partially modular, sparing space inside case