Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Halex NHL Open Ice Rod Hockey Table
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on December 26, 2010
I ordered this item as a Christmas gift. When I began assembly, the poor quality of this item became readily evident. After a few frustrating hours of assembly, I found parts that were installed at the factory had been incorrectly placed. After already finding screws that were too short to penetrate the flimsy fiberboard surfaces, and brackets that broke during assembly, I decided that I had had enough. I repackaged the item and called the seller. They readily offered a UPS shipping label to return the item. Still waiting to see if I will receive a refund. Do yourself a favor and steer clear of this item.
on January 9, 2011
All this needs to be a good game is a few dollars spent by the manufacturer to upgrade the quality of the parts.but as is, it is junk. We had it delivered for Christmas and returned it by new year. honestly, we did not get one game put of it, and there was nothing about the play that was excessive.
This may be the worst purchase we have ever made.
on November 28, 2011
So this is my second time writing a review. I purchased this table which looks great before Christmas last year. It arrived with a broken control box (for scoring) that was never replaced. Several pieces on it broke within a few months and customer service wouldn't help me. They made me wait 3 months before telling me that this product (that I had just purchased) was no longer being supported by the manufacturer and that they couldn't get me a new control box. My 7 year old was so thrilled at getting this for Christmas and since then its been nothing but a source of misery for all of us.
on December 28, 2010
once its together its a great rod hockey table kind of like the dome arcade one that has been out there for years ....the problem with it is the instructions and hardware. Instructions are pretty poor ....if youre not machanically inclide do not buy this as you will need to improvise some things .....I did happen to have some screws of my own that I used instead for some of the assembly..... also the wires hang a bit ... you can fix that with some screwhole wire ties
on December 29, 2010
J'ai mis plus de 6 heures à monter le jeu avec des instructions de très piètre qualité. J'ai du réparer certaines pièces endommagées et aller à la quincaillerie acheter des vis manquantes.
J'ai du recommencer certaines étapes de l'installation à cause des mauvaises instructions. Mais une fois assemblé, c'est un jeu de hockey très bonne qualité!