|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $10.00 (77%)
Half Blood (A Helheim Wolf Pack Tale Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 230 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Half Blood (A Helheim Wolf Pack Tale Book 1)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
1. If he's the guardian, why he's never guarding her?
2. If she's so so incredibly precious, why don't they give her a 24/7 surveillance with at least 3 bodyguards in 8hrs turns?
3. How come that these foster fathers are always always always so bad in books? I'm beginning to get annoyed by it.
4. What exactly is Rhett problem? Can he or can he not transform? It is really not clear.
5. Why all this rape scenes? Has the author a psicological problem?
An original take on vampires and werewolves. Indigo (the heroine) is a vampire hybrid but has no idea and she is guarded unknowingly by Rhett - a werewolf (I won't call him a hero because the book only has romantic elements. It is not a romance).
For being Indie published, it is really well written with very few mistakes however it is also written in the lexicon of Australians so words you would assume are spelled wrong, are actually spelled correctly for that particular brand of English.
Back stories and POVs - I feel like there were too many. Some back stories didn't mesh well into the rest of the story. The POVs were in third person but from a side character's perspective. These characters I'm still trying to figure how there opinion or story mattered to the overarching story; especially Jerry's and his contribution to this story.
Unrealistic occurrences - There was a lot of rape mentioned in this story. Does rape happen that often in Australia? While it is was well-written and tasteful, there was a little underlying obsession by the author concerning rape. Also I don't know how old the characters are. I like to have this perspective so I can figure out why they act the way they do or why they don't act the way they do. Indigo was really tough. Some of her actions and abilities (without training or experience) were super unrealistic to me even for a paranormal when you factor in human sensibility.
I do want to read the next book in the series. If don't like books with cliffhanger-like endings, then I wouldn't recommend this read.
Most recent customer reviews
At first the story was a bit slow and it confused me a the begining.Read more
Half Blood starts off with an explosive beginning, a perfect picture that creates a mood of fear intertwined with a taste of murder and hot...Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Paranormal
- Books > Romance > Vampires
- Books > Romance > Werewolves & Shifters
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Romantic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Vampires
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Werewolves & Shifters
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban