- Paperback: 127 pages
- Publisher: Henry Holt & Co (P); First Edition edition (June 1973)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0030074118
- ISBN-13: 978-0030074110
- Package Dimensions: 8.1 x 5.3 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,491,737 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Half-Lives Paperback – June, 1973
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
In Half-Lives by Erica Jong the reader is able to experience firsthand poems as she laments life, her many muses, and the many obscure experiences that delve into her psyche.
I especially loved the poem on Won Ton Soup that oozes sexuality and the mystic of the connection between two lovers.
Reading these works, I felt they delve farther than the amateur attempts of adolescent murmuring but the complexity and structure of a woman with perspective.
A fun read for those who want to understand the scent of a woman.