- File Size: 2043 KB
- Print Length: 284 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Forth Estate, Auckland (January 27, 2015)
- Publication Date: January 27, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00SUMNNUE
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,966,800 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #2155 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Detective
- #3880 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime
- #6443 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > International Mystery & Crime
Half Truths and Whole Lies: a novel of psychological suspense Kindle Edition
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You may have the idea that academics have a cushy job? Sometimes, as happens to Sophie, there is a price. Half Truths and Whole Lies shows how even academia has hidden bullies taking advantage of vulnerable people. They are everywhere.
One can only put up with bullying for so long until it comes to a head… Here is an exciting and entertaining thriller that addresses this ongoing issue. Bullying in the workplace? Let’s do as Sophie does in this story and really make a difference!
Dr. Robin-Marie Shepherd