Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Music Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Hall Crystal Flute 11009 - Inline Glass Piccolo in D - White Dragon
- Inline tone holes for traditional fingering placement
- 6-hole flute in the key of "D" great for playing Irish and traditional music
- Kiln fired dragon decoration in white, white etch and 22K gold
- Handcrafted in Washington State, USA by flute maker James Hall from borosilicate glass (81% quartz)
- Foam lined dark-green storage box with gold stamped logo, and fingering chart included
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This Hall Crystal Flute is handcrafted in Washington State, USA by flute maker James Hall. Starting with precision Pyrex glass tubing, it is sealed and carefully shaped to create a Boehm taper producing beautiful and accurate tones throughout its tonal range. After shaping and tuning the tone holes, the flute is decorated and kiln fired to fuse the decorations and insure durability. Each flute is a handcrafted work of glass art. This flute will arrive nestled in a classy foam lined dark-green storage box with gold stamped logo, along with a complete fingering chart. Free sheet music is avalible on the Hall Crystal Flute website.
The Hall crystal flute is a folk or historical instrument and plays differently than a modern concert flute. The mouth hole has a raised edge and no lip plate. If you play the silver flute, this will take some time to get used to. The biggest difference is that you will need to place the flute higher on the lip and use a slightly tighter embouchure. Of course you can play any style of music you wish. Being a 6-holed flute it is well-suited for playing Celtic music and traditional tunes. It is also similar in design to the renaissance or baroque flute so is excellent for this as well.
11009 Inline D Piccolo - White Dragon
The D Piccolo is our highest pitched and smallest piccolo. It makes clean crisp sounds; softer and mellower than the silver piccolo. Our Piccolos are great for small hands, for the fingering holes are placed close together making it easier to cover the tone holes. The piccolo, being a higher pitched instrument, requires a tighter embouchure then our larger flutes.
Lowest Note: D5 - (one octave above middle C)
Range: 2 Octaves
Chromatics: Yes - (Using half-holes)
Primary Key : D - (no half holes necessary)
Secondary Key: G - (no half holes necessary)
Offset Tone Holes: No
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews