Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Star Trek Deep Space Nine U.S.S. Defiant
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports STEM

on March 14, 2016
Was excited to be able to add the Defiant to my Christmas decorations. It is a nice size. I thought it was going to be smaller. So I was pleased with the size and the detail. I was also happy to see that the lights work really well. It is a quality ornament, sent well packaged and received on time. Seller did a nice job and I would buy from this seller again!!!
on January 7, 2014
My guy had others in the Star Trek set, but none from DS9 which was his favorite.

I must say that this seller took exceptional care of this ornament and it looked practically brand new. (some minor rub wear on the box) it was well packed and worked wonderfully in our Starships "Village"
on May 14, 2010
Great looking ornament, red and green navigation lights look really great with the rest of the xmas lights. This ornament has really good detail, proportions look a bit off in your hand, but it looks amazing on the tree. I highly recommend to DS9 or other trek fans looking for some xmas cheer.
on January 14, 2014
I like it a lot. The paint job is done well and the quality overall is great. The only thing that I wish was better, would be the lights in front. When you plug it in you can barely see the front lights lit. But the ones in back are fine, and the blinking ones are lovely.
on April 4, 2012
I have no complaints. These ornaments are tough to find, but I found them from a good seller on amazon.

They are what you would expect. Decent value. I would recommend to other Star Trek fans, looking to sport a little Star Trek on the Christmas tree.
on January 18, 2014
The ornament itself is in good condition, but the box looks worn and torn, it really must've been the "last one". The lighting is much better than the Voyager ornament, but positioning it on the Christmas tree was a difficult one...we're just going to have to get a bigger tree with bigger branches to support it next year.
on March 5, 2013
The Blinking lights and wonderful detail highlight one of the better Trek ornaments. Pristine condition, and one of my favorites.
on August 6, 2014
Wonderful! Been hemming and hawing for years about whether or not to buy this, and you provided me with no reason to regret giving into my wish. Thank you very much.
on December 4, 2014
Perfect for the trekkie fan. The lights on this ornament really make it extra cool. The ornament itself is solid and well detailed. Highly recommend.
on January 22, 2014
This has to be one of the coolest Christmas tree ornaments. It has an attachment to hook it up to a strand of lights so that it lights up.