- File Size: 476 KB
- Print Length: 68 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Spot on Publishing (October 24, 2013)
- Publication Date: October 24, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00G706D26
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#400,745 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #146 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Papercrafts
- #639 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Crafts, Hobbies & Home
- #1056 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Papercrafts, Stamping & Stenciling > Papercrafts
The Halloween Close Call (A Kiki Lowenstein Scrap-N-Craft Mystery Series Short Story #10) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The story is not that long but is priced fairly and it is easy to read plus if you are into any of the paper crafts you would understand it more and appreciate the events that take place all the more since you will be able to relate to it. Once more, any book that tells you that they ate this or made that and at the end of the story you're given some of the recipes and directions on how to make what they were making is definitely one step above average.
I also like how one book leads right into the next. This book leads right into Killer Paper Cut which picks right up where this leaves off. Speaking of leaving off, that was one great mystery ending!
The only thing I can say that remotely can be taken as a negative is that I am unclear which book is first in the series. I wish they were numbered clearly. It may have said inside and I missed it but even so, I read this book and it is a complete stand alone book and I didn't feel I was missing anything. Now there is good writing for you! The only reason it bothers me now is because I know I missed books and this one was so good I want to read them all.
I recommend this book to all paper crafters who enjoy a relaxing, easy read with a great mystery.
This story ended with a bit of a cliff hanger! I am guessing the next book will answer the mystery.
I recommend this book to those looking for a fun and exciting Halloween read!
More time was spent describing characters than outlining and following through with the plot.
It was a bit of a let down getting to the end.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This book is told from Kiki perspective and is about a Halloween party sponsored by the store, as usual a murder is involved and Kiki is in the middle of it. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Tazmadazz
I enjoyed the blending of our heroine and hero's families. To have them getting along so well. The story was ok, but didn't give us a good finishing with things tied up. Read morePublished on September 27, 2014 by Unknown
I was a little disappointed that it ended so abruptly. I still do not know who was committing the crimes etc.Published on August 7, 2014 by educatorretired
I liked the short story but I hope it's continued, I was getting so interested and then it ended. Can't wait to read another one.Published on April 14, 2014 by Eileen Janke
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Papercrafts, Stamping & Stenciling > Papercrafts
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Crafts, Hobbies & Home
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Papercrafts
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Holidays