- Shipping Weight: 3.5 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B004N5J63K
- UPC: 034000232505
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (37 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #145,222 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
Halloween Hershey's Chocolate Snack Size Assortment, 130-Piece Bag
- Perfect for handing out on Halloween, or as a sweet touch in a bagged lunch
- This bulk bag makes shopping for Halloween candy easier
- Hershey's Chocolate Snack Size Assortment includes something for every chocolate-lover
- Five different Hershey's chocolate candies in one bulk bag, including Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Reese's Pieces Candy, Kit Kat Wafer Bars, Milk Duds Candy, and Whoppers Malted Milk Balls
- Includes 1 bag of Hershey's Chocolate Snack Size Assortment (130-piece bag)
Customers Also Shopped For
Would you like to give feedback on images?
From the Manufacturer
Halloween Hershey's Chocolate Snack Size Assortment, 130-Piece Bag
This assortment of delicious Hershey’s candy is an excellent addition to your Halloween tradition. This mix of classic Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, Reese’s Pieces Candies, crispy Kit Kat Wafer Bars, chewy Milk Duds Caramels, and Whoppers Malted Milk Balls is a treasure trove for trick-or-treaters.
Host Sweeter Parties
There’s no disguising how great this assortment would be at your costume party.
A Delicious Addition to Baked Goods
Making dessert for Halloween guests? Incorporate a few of these assorted Hershey’s candies for a sweet touch.
Put the Treat in Trick or Treat
This delicious assortment of Hershey’s chocolate is perfect for delighting trick-or-treaters this Halloween.
The Hershey Legacy
The story of Hershey’s Chocolate begins with Milton S. Hershey. Raised as a poor farm boy, Hershey became fascinated with chocolate-making at the 1893 World’s Columbian Exposition. Hershey founded the Hershey Chocolate Company in 1894, and built the world’s largest chocolate factory in 1903. He then created the industrial town of Hershey, Pennsylvania, where workers enjoyed comfortable homes, inexpensive public transport, and quality public schools. In 1909, Hershey and his wife established a school for orphan boys. Hershey eventually endowed the bulk of his wealth to this school, including ownership of the Hershey Chocolate Company. For more than a century, the Milton Hershey School has enriched the lives of countless children in need. The town of Hershey, Pennsylvania has provided employment, recreation, and culture. And The Hershey Company has brought smiles to people around the world.
All eyes will be on these delicious cookies this Halloween.
Eerie Eyeball Cookies Recipe
1. Heat oven to 375° F. Beat shortening and peanut butter in large bowl until well blended. Add 1/3 cup granulated sugar and brown sugar; beat until fluffy. Add egg, milk, and vanilla; beat well. Stir together flour, baking soda, and salt; gradually beat into peanut-butter mixture. 2. Shape peanut-butter cookie dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in granulated sugar; place on ungreased cookie sheet. 3. Bake eight to ten minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. 4. Frost center of cookie with vanilla frosting, to form white portion of eye. Decorate with red and black frostings, to form outline of eye and bloodshot markings. Press malted-milk ball 'iris' into center of eye. Makes approximately 48 cookies.
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 3/4 cup Reese’s Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Additional granulated sugar
- About 1 cup vanilla frosting (homemade or ready-to- spread)
- Red and black decorator frosting in tubes
- Whoppers Malted Milk Balls
When a product contains a major allergen, it is listed as an ingredient on our labels. We have strict procedures in place to prevent crossover of allergens into other products that do not contain the allergen. In instances where we have a concern about possible crossover of an allergen, such information will be placed on the label. You are advised to check the ingredient label on the package each time before you make a purchase, as recommended by Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network (FAAN).
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
So, the lesson here is: if you one of the two people on the planet that likes malted milk, or you don't care what kind of candy the kids get for Halloween, this one's for you! If you have Prime, then go for it, but I think paying shipping would cancel out the added value of this product.
I always sneak a few pieces of candy pre-Halloween so I was disappointed to open a few Reese's peanut butter cups to find them severely deformed (oval and nearly folded in half). Kit Kats looked the same, melted into odd shapes. It seems their warehouse and or shipping is not conducive for chocolate. Lesson learned.
Update: I decided to call CS after I posted this and they replaced them, they arrived on Tuesday.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
and quite good although too few of them.
need a bigger package.
or a two for one offer would be nice
Bag contained enough for all the trick or treaters. don't know why i need to add more words than that!Published on December 25, 2013 by gar 3
The kids loved getting the candy. It was a big success, had repeat trick or treaters!! unfortunately there was none left for us to enjoy.Published on November 15, 2013 by Donna M DeLoach
The product tasted great but the quantities were a little smaller than expected. Had to hand out 2 or 3 or I would have felt cheap.Published on November 11, 2013 by Ken L Foster
There were little boxes of Milk Duds and Whoppers that was included in the 130 piece count. I thought I would be getting 130 candy bars to pass out for Holloween. Read morePublished on November 10, 2013 by Sandra Thompson
well they were great a good price and pack well and apparently tasted so good that there all gone and now we have nothing for the neighborhood goblinsPublished on October 27, 2013 by mama t lvs u all