Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.19 shipping
Halloween LED Sparkle Tree with Cats, Pumpkins And Spiders- 19"
|Price:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Halloween sparkle tree lights up with 12 LED lights/Purple tree is 19" high/has 8' base
- 12 Ornaments include 2 black cats, 2 orange spiders, 8 pumpkins
- Operates via ON/OFF switch so you can use it anywhere/ 3 AA batteries not included
- Tree comes in 3 easy to assemble sections, it's also easy to store and re-use
- Makes a great centerpiece
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Things to know:
*Have a pack of AA batteries (they are not included) on hand for immediate use...my kids have it turned it on so frequently that we've replaced the batteries already! Not typical...we have halloween dance parties in the dark so we've been using it A LOT!Read more ›
My only warning is that it is covered in glitter that can shed everywhere, so you might want to put down something to catch that when you put it together.
- Glitter! If I could, I would live in a world of glitter
-the glitter stays on for the most part. As an avid glitter lover, I can tell you that most bags that contained a glittered object have quite the pool of glitter at the bottom. This is not the case. While I did get a little glitter on my hands while assembling, it was remarkably little for how glittery it is
-the lights are different colors, which just creates more interest
-the glittered pumpkins and cats are so cute
- there are plenty of branches, so if you have your own ornaments, they will fit
-easy on/off switch that isn't on the bottom
- it easily disassembles so you can fit it back in the original box (which is great since I don't actually put out halloween decor until Oct 1st, but I had to try this out)
-the battery compartment has a little screw on it. Not a big deal and most people probably like it, but it just annoys me to have to find a screw driver. I just took the screw out, problem solved
-the pumpkin light covers are a little cheap looking when not lit. When they are lit, they look great though
-the spiders are attached to the base, so don't plan on having them on the tree
All and all, I love this tree! I cannot wait to put it on my mantle October 1st. I'll have to post a picture!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice tree. Yes ,glitter does shed but most glittered items do. Cute display item for halloween.Published 14 days ago by Kathleen
I love this tree! It seems to be fairly well made and it glows perfectly! It even casts spooky branch shadows on the ceiling!!!! Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Very cute and it has room for more ornaments if you'v got them. Arrived quickly. My only complaint is that I wish the battery compartment didn't require a screwdriver.Published 6 months ago by Patricia Seaquist