- File Size: 2084 KB
- Print Length: 34 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: October 12, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B016JJUWBC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,441,955 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Halloween Witch: A Standalone Novelette (Singularity - The Modern Witches) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
A must read for fans of Fabio Bueno's "Singularity Series" and everyone who is looking for a new Halloween classic.
Most witches have Allure as one of their key charms. Beauty on the outside that is coveted by others – especially those witches who haven’t been lucky enough to get it. Case in point with Jules, a dark witch who isn’t really happy that her gifts turned out to be Charisma and Seduction. Two good charms that help her get what she really wants though – youth and beauty in her old age. Blood potions, sacrifices and ancient prayers are her other useful the tools she uses to get the Allure she longs for. Belonging to a night coven for dark witches she found the tools needed and has been using them ever since.
After her latest fix though she still isn’t happy, even after showing off to her young naive sister witch Morgan. She wants to be younger and to stay that age for years to come. For that she needs a hot young witch, enter Nina – check, a good potion to get Nina to fall for her, where Morgan comes in – double check and the perfect night for the spell to take hold, Halloween Samhain – triple check. The trifecta coming together, everything planned to the second, nothing can go wrong – right? Well that is unless someone has another agenda altogether. Seems Jules past is about to catch up with her. There to show her what she really is. She may be given two choices at the end but with how vain she is you know which she will pick. Beauty is only skin deep, a nice coating covering a black heart in Jules case. Seems karma is coming back three fold. She really should have been more aware of what might happen but when you hear a bit more about her past indiscretions you aren’t really saddened by her end.
Quick read to unwind with while thinking about the next big book you are going to go onto next. Can be read as a standalone separate from the series but does give you a good view on what the authors style of writing is like. Even for a short the characters draw you in, Morgan would be fun to follow, and the twist is interesting when you get to it.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror > Dark Fantasy
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Crime > Murder
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Crime > Serial Killers
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Spies & Politics > Assassinations
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Supernatural > Witches & Wizards
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Horror > Dark Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense > Paranormal
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Assassinations
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult