Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating FFII_gno

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 36 reviews
on May 19, 2016
There are 2 series of movies with a similar name coming out at about the same time: All Hallow's Eve and Hallow's Eve, so don't get confused. Hallow's Eve is your typical "deformed teen who takes revenge" movie. A girl has a messed up face and that really pisses some people close to her off. Nothing special going on here. Danielle Harris is criminally underused in this movie. It's pretty cheap so you might as well buy it instead of renting it in the case that you want to give it a second watch, but really there's no point. Average at best.
on August 15, 2016
I found this to beentertaining.I buy all films that are Halloween based and all films with Tiffany Shepis. This was kinda like a revenge flick. Corny acting but good names,Danielle Harris is in it as well. The film is set on Halloween,the girl getting picked on gets facially damaged and 10 years later people involved get brutally murdered at the family farm. The blood pours and the humor is friggin funny.The end is kinda confusing but i watched it again and it makes sense. Great all the way around,i love the cheese factor and the fact they created an off kilter plot than the usual...but revenge is what every film is based on. I gotta say Tiffany Shepis had a small part but still good to see her in films that i enjoy. Get it if you like Halloween films and good corny acting with good gore and kills.
on August 15, 2015
If you ever had a crime commuted against you and the people got away with the go crime, then you'll love this movie. I loved it and recommend it, "get back at the bad guys", it felt just so good!
on November 22, 2015
I really like it
on March 30, 2015
This movie is as lame as it is cheap, save your money and do something more fun , like cleaning your bathroom . I gave it one star only because I really like Danielle Harris , unfortunately she's not in it that much .
on May 7, 2014
I bought this movie thinking it would be a good slasher. From reading up on it I thought it sounded good. I also bought this because I was a huge Danielle Harris fan and I figured with her in the movie the movie would be at least average. I usually enjoy movies she is in. The main issue with the movie was the writing. The second issue was actors not being used properly. Harris and Shepis didn't get enough screen time. What bothered me is I thought those two should played different parts then they were playing that were bigger roles.

The plot is years after a tragic accident leaves a young child scarred for life, the people responsible pay - with their lives. It's a story that had been done before many times. This time due to the writing I had trouble following the movie and guessing who the killer was. The gore was good. There was good action in the story. I thought the acting was very good for a horror movie. I thought Courtney Baxter did a good job as the woman had the scarred face from the accident. I liked her character and felt for her character. Ashley C Williams did good too. The actors all did good but the poorly written script hurt the movie severely. I think had it been better this could have been a really good slasher movie. I think the other as I said before Shepis and Harris having smaller parts was a mistake by the director. It was wasting good talent. If they were in the movie more they may have made it a better movie. They just missed the mark with this one.

But in the end I recommend you rent this movie and not buy it unless you get it cheap. I think hardcore horror fans will enjoy it and I think new horror fans might be disappointed. Cheers!
on March 3, 2014
i gave this movie 4 stars because it is a typical Halloween tale , it has Danielle Harris in it , the plot assures you that at the very least , you are going to get a good Halloween nite scare
on September 7, 2016
Very poorly done. The only thing I liked was the mountain of dead heads.
on December 6, 2016