Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- System requirement your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this product OS Xbox One architecture x64
This product is available as Renewed.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Halo: The Master Chief Collection
XBOX Game Pass Members – Download and play by selecting 'Halo: The Master Chief Collection' under 'In this bundle'. For the first time ever, The Master Chief's entire story is on one console. Featuring a re-mastered Halo 2: Anniversary, along with Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo 3, and Halo 4, and new digital series, Halo: Nightfall, this is the definitive Halo experience. The Complete Master Chief Story – Honoring the iconic hero and his epic journey, the Master Chief’s entire story is brought together as Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo 3, and Halo 4 are all included with a total of 45 campaign missions plus more than 100 multiplayer (including the original Halo Combat Evolved maps) and Spartan Ops maps. Now updated with Xbox One X enhancements to provide up to 4K UHD and HDR support, this is the collection Halo fans have been waiting for!*
THE SEEDS OF OUR FUTURE ARE SOWN IN HIS PAST.
For the first time ever, The Master Chief’s entire story is on one console. Featuring a re-mastered Halo 2: Anniversary, along with Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo 3, and Halo 4, new digital series, Halo: Nightfall, and access to the Halo 5: Guardians Beta, this is the definitive Halo experience.
- The Complete Master Chief Story – Honoring the iconic hero and his epic journey, The Master Chief’s entire story is brought together as The Master Chief Collection. Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo 3, and Halo 4 are all included with Xbox One visual fidelity, 60fps, a total of 45 campaign missions plus more than 100 multiplayer (including the original Halo Combat Evolved maps) and Spartan Ops maps. Along with new prologue and epilogue cut scenes foreshadowing Halo 5: Guardians, this is the collection Halo fans have been waiting for, all on Xbox One.*
- Halo 2: Anniversary – Celebrating the 10 year Anniversary, the iconic fan favorite returns. Featuring a fully re-mastered campaign with “Classic Mode” allowing you to instantly switch between the re-mastered game and the original game from 2004. Uncover new Halo 5: Guardians story elements in hidden terminal videos and utilize all new skulls to experience the campaign in a whole new way. Including 23 original multiplayer maps just as fans remember them, plus 6 completely re-imagined maps. Play the game that defined online multiplayer on consoles and get ready for the next Halo chapter.
- Master Menu – Seamlessly navigate The Master Chief’s story using the all-new Master Menu. Play all four completely unlocked campaigns, beginning to end, or jump around as you choose. Enjoy cross title themed campaign playlists created by the games’ designers for new fun and challenging experiences. Easily find and play your favorite multiplayer game types from over 100 multiplayer and Spartan Ops maps. It’s everything Halo, on your terms, simplified.
- New Halo: Nightfall Live Action Digital Series – A strange and treacherous world exposes elite UNSC operatives to a much deeper danger in this live action series from 343 Industries and Scott Free Productions. Executive-produced by Ridley Scott and Scott Free TV President, David Zucker and directed by Sergio Mimica-Gezzan ("Battlestar Galactica" "Pillars of the Earth," "Heroes"), Halo: Nightfall is an exciting new story for Halo fans and fresh audiences alike.
- Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta – Be among the first to experience a new generation of Halo multiplayer in the Halo 5: Guardians Beta. Gear up for the Guardians beta by unlocking exclusive content in The Master Chief Collection and Halo: Nightfall. These exclusive items will carry over into Halo 5: Guardians.
*Halo: Nightfall: 5 episode live action series is streaming only, with episodes releasing on a weekly basis. Xbox One or Windows 8.1 and broadband internet required; ISP fees apply. Halo 5: Guardians Beta: Game disc required. Limited Time Beta Starts: December 27, 2014; Ends: January 22, 2015. Must be 17+. Xbox One, broadband internet (ISP fees apply) and Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately) required. Halo: Nightfall and Halo 5: Guardians Beta dates, content, and features subject to change. See www.xbox.com/halo
*Some game features, including hidden terminal videos, require broadband internet; ISP fees apply. Online multiplayer features require Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately). Halo 5: Guardians sold separately; release date not yet announced. Halo: Nightfall: 5 episode live action series is streaming only, with episodes releasing on a weekly basis. Xbox One or Windows 8.1 and broadband internet required; ISP fees apply. Halo 5: Guardians Beta: Game disc required. Limited Time Beta Starts: December 27, 2014; Ends: January 22, 2015. Must be 17+. Xbox One, broadband internet (ISP fees apply) and Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately) required. Halo: Nightfall and Halo 5: Guardians Beta dates, content, and features subject to change. See www.xbox.com/halo
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Each single game by itself was amazing, but this collection contains Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3, and Halo 4. You can also get the downloadable ODST as well. It is packed with campaign missions, multiplayer maps, and extra features! Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo 2 have both been remastered and look stunning. With the push of a button, you can switch back to the original graphics from 2001 and 2004 respectively and is really cool to see.
If you like Halo, this collection is a must have. If you've never played Halo, I can't recommend this collection enough! For the money, this is an absolutely amazing deal!
But I think the reason most people buy this game is the multiplayer. If you are a twenty-something like me who remembers lugging your tv and Xbox to your friends house for Halo parties, this is the closest you’re ever going to get to reliving that experience.
There are some issues, but nothing that should stop you from buying.
1. Unless you play late at night or on weekends, it can take a while to find a game. For some of the lesser played modes, it’s pretty close to impossible. For those of us with weird work schedules, you will have to learn the best times to play.
2. You have to deal with immature kindergarteners. I know this is not exclusive to Halo, but it can really get bad at times. I don’t think I’ve ever made it through a night of play without someone quitting because they didn’t get the map they wanted. Sometimes you get people that don’t even know how to play certain game types like Extraction, KOTH, etc. They just run around shooting not realizing that’s not the objective. You get little babies screaming into their mics, but that’s what mute is for.
3. This is the only real criticism. The game is glitchy at times. There doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason to when it happens, but if you play for a couple of hours at a time, count on it happening.
Overall, it's a nice throwback for all of your favorite Halo game types and maps. I've found that usership has dipped down a bit since Halo 5 picked up and popularity so sometimes you'll wait a bit longer for an online match, but other than that, no complaints. It's a great deal.
my only issue is the jacked up achievements. you dont always get achievements when you should, sometimes you have to redo something to earn one and that doesnt always work. hence the 4 stars.
i should also mention, at the time of this review, i havent tried online play, i cannot comment on whether or not the match making is fixed.
Top reviews from other countries
1. En Halo 1 y 2 puedes cambiar los gráficos para ver el juego como era originalmente, sin embargo en Halo 3 y Halo 4 no existe dicha función y tengo la sospecha que el Halo 4 son los mismos gráficos originales de Xbox 360.
2. El juego es compatible y necesario para jugar Halo 3: ODST versión remasterizada, aunque está tiene un costó adicional y es de $65.00 MXN, precio relativamente bajo, aunque existían rumores de una remasterización de Halo Reach ya no se comentó nada y creo nunca llegará a estas alturas.
3. Hubiera estado mejor que no solo agregaran objetivos, gráficos, etc, en los juegos si no pequeña jugabilidad que sería novedosa y agradable para volver a pasar los niveles como por ejemplo poder correr en Halo 1, 2 y 3, tal vez que en Halo 1 la espada de energía se pudiera usar o el Wraith fuera jugable, etc.