Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Halo Reach - Limited Edition -Xbox 360” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 46% off the $49.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
$ 65 $49.99 Save $15.34 (31%)
FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- In addition to the game disc and manual, the Limited edition includes:
- Game disc housed in recovered ONI "black box"
- An exclusive Elite armor set for use in multiplayer modes
- Artifact bag containing Dr. Halsey's personal journal and other classified documents and effects that unravel long-held secrets from the Halo universe
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
The overall game play I found was pretty well done. I found that it felt like i was playing a completely different game, even though it contained the Halo creatures and characters.
The thing that really finished it off for me was the Journal. It is contained within an ONI (Office of Naval Intelligence) Black Box, Archive Module. As if it was directly from the Halo Universe. The design is very well done. As for the journal itself....Lets just say that you might need a towel... The journal is perfectly detailed and crafted, containing extra little goodies inside, ranging from surveillance photos, news kiosk tear off sheets, Spartan profiles and much more.
If you willing to spend a few extra bucks on the Legendary Edition then go for it. The only thing different between the two is that you get everything in the Limited but an additional NOBLE TEAM statue. But the Limited Edition for me was more then enough.
So if your thinking of buying the Halo REACH Limited Edition, I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone.
- Tried and true (Halo) FPS experience that many other games have copied over the years.
- Great Co-op Gameplay allows up to four players to go through the entire game from start to end.
- Great graphics which look way better than that of Halo 3 and ODST; also there are a lots of new animations for the characters as well as tons of new unique enemy voice work to boot.
- Vehicle and turret shooting are the same as ever (for a Halo game); which is good; but the nice addition here is the new helicopter type of vehicle and even a small section of the game where you can control a space fighter.
- Armor Abilities really help out and give you a new edge in combat. Also you have a night vision mode which works and looks like the one from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
- Intense multiplayer versus action either by yourself on a team; the mode has plenty of different options to choose from. This is a pretty good upgraded version of the famed Halo 3 multiplayer that now has new maps, modes, abilities, and graphics for you to enjoy.
- Fire Fight mode allows up to four players to fight waves of enemies on unique maps (based on those in the campaign) using team work and skill.
- Some slight lag and slight blurring at the more intensive moments in the game (with lots of things happening all at once).
- Can't play Forge maps in Fire Fight mode.
IF IT FITS YOUR TASTE:
- A Sci-Fi First Person Shooter with quick pacing and intense fire fights.Read more ›
As for the content in the Limited Edition, they are as follows:
-You get a nice ONI "drop-box" as the outer shell, very solid, no wear in that anytime soon.
-You get the game which comes in a black case instead of the typical green case
-DLC codes. 1 is for the recon helmet which is the last purchased version of it, meaning how most of the helmets requires you to buy it then buy the next one version of , so on. The other is for an exclusive armor for the elites which is a nice bonus
-The main bulk of this version of the game is Halsey's Journal which I can't even begin to explain. It has so much information of the spartan project, very good read, and so many little added pieces of content like a map, a key card, a patch, SO much stuff to keep you occupied for a while.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It was great, everything came unopened and in pristine conditionPublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
I bought this months ago, and I have to admit, its one of my favorite limited editions I had ever purchased. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Timothy Blosser
When plain ole Halo is not enough, this limited edition is great. The kid and husband love all the goodies that came with it.Published 15 months ago by Nashville Mama