Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Halo Reach” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 53% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
+ $3.99 shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping
Get free shipping with fast payment.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Meet Noble Team. For the first time, players will fight alongside a squad of iconic Spartan soldiers, each with deadly talents as unique as their individual personalities and customized gear
- An intense campaign. Live the events that set the stage for the Halo trilogy as the UNSC and Covenant clash at the height of their military power
- Stunning technical advancements. Halo: Reach takes a massive leap forward through all-new engine technology designed to take full advantage of next-generation graphics, audio, special effects, AI and animation
- The definitive multiplayer experience. Halo: Reach builds on the success of its predecessors, setting a new standard for competitive gameplay, customization, variety and community integration
- Unparalleled feature suite. Halo: Reach expands on the industry-leading suite of features found in Halo 3, including four-player cooperative
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the Manufacturer
“Halo: Reach” tells the tragic and heroic story of Noble Team, a group of Spartans, who through great sacrifice and courage saved countless lives in the face of impossible odds. The planet Reach is humanity’s last line of defense between the encroaching Covenant and their ultimate goal, the destruction of Earth. If it falls, humanity will be perched on the brink of destruction.Product Features
Top Customer Reviews
Singleplayer seemed disjointed to someone who doesn't read the books or follow the universe. Multiplayer, though, is amazing.
Armor abilities were initially annoying, but I take them as a nuance of the game that needs to be learned. Map variety is minimal, but most seem well balanced. The character progression in multiplayer that unlocks different pieces of armor is gimmicky but one of the reasons I find it so hard to stop playing when I know there are daily challenges that I can almost complete.
All in all, this game was worth every penny to me and I would HIGHLY recommend it. Power to the players :)
You play Noble six a new spartan assigned to the team..then,when all hell breaks out on Reach..your team is put into action. Now the fun begins!
the game play on this entry in the halo saga does NOT dissapoint the combat is fast and intense..youll earn your stripes on this one.. the firefight mode is excellent and is my favorite its way better than halo:odst's in my opinion
the graphics here are stellar..although not as jaw dropping as halo 4 but,they are still something to behold..and since this is Bungie's last halo..they pulled out the stops..the animation is crisp and fluid the cut scenes and music are dynamic.. the online play is also very good..
you see some familiar faces for the "first time " like cortana..where you have to protect and deliver safely to capt keys of the pillar of autumn ( from the first halo) as well as dr halsey...and last but not least a brief glimpse of a new spartan named john117(you know who that is )
the last mission after the game credits end is called "lone wolf" where Noble six has to fight off the covenat forces alone on reach..basically a last stand..it adds to the tone of the game.. after that you get dr halsey giving a speech on the future and praise of the fallen spartans..
Bottom line..in my opinion enjoy the game, but also check out the book...its worth it!
If you like first person shooters but don't like playing online, then Firefight is the mode for you. You and a friend try to survive whatever number of waves of covenant you can for however long you choose. It's funner when you link up to have 3 or more players and try to survive the waves without running out of lives.
This game is fun, balanced, and just a great game. Why halo deviated from this style is beyond me. It's not perfect, (over-powered vehicles, people who are just way too good to make any since of it, etc) but it's the best halo game. In fact, it's one of the best shooters and games in general just because it does what it sets out to do in great fashion.