Halo Sport - Unlock Your Potential
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Halo Sport is the first wearable neurostimulation device specifically designed to help athletes improve their performance
- Halo Sport helps you achieve accelerated improvements in strength, skill, speed, and endurance
- Halo Sport accelerates improvement in all motor activities, from improving power for a football player to increasing fine motor dexterity for a pianist
- Halo Sport uses Neuropriming technology, which activates the motor cortex and puts the brain into a state of hyper-learning
- Use Halo Sport and the app for 20 minutes before a workout, with or without music
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Halo Sport is a wearable neurostimulation headset that accelerates improvement from movement-based training. Founded in 2013 by two neuroscience doctors, Halo Neuroscience has over 30 issued and filed patents and is used by teams, athletes, musicians, surgeons, and others around the world.
From the Manufacturer
Halo Sport, the first product from Halo Neuroscience, applies patented Neuropriming technology to movement-based training. Wearing Halo Sport during training makes practice more productive for the brain — unlocking better training results, faster.
Halo Sport places the brain into a state of hyperplasticity — where training reps are better encoded into the brain's motor cortex. Wear Halo Sport for 20 minutes at the start of your workout, and for those and the next 60 minutes, you'll produce greater improvements in strength, speed, and skill.
“Halo’s doing something that we’ve never seen before, the sports market’s never seen before, and it speaks to exactly what we’re trying to do.”
“Halo Sport makes me fitter, faster. I use Halo to train hard, train smart, and refine my skills because perfect practice makes perfect.”
“This is the future. The future of sports. The future of music. What will be next?”
Athletes, trainers, musicians—everyone who wants to improve their motor skills.
Halo is used by teams and individuals across the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, Olympics, military, and households around the world.
Describe your product in 3 words.
Athlete's Neurostimulation Headset
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
Data. When we started, we had no plans to create an athletic training device. Scientific research and results led us to create Halo Sport.
What makes your product special?
Uniqueness. Halo Sport is the first and only neurostimulator designed to accelerate improvements in athletic strength and skill training.
What has been the best part of your startup experience?
Our customers. Helping all people unlock their full potential by optimizing brain performance is why we started Halo Neuroscience.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this mainly to increase the efficiency of my piano practice. Ive reached that age where new things take a long time for me to learn. Setup was a breeze and it has always maintained good contact with my scalp.
Now to the main part. I’ve noticed that my piano playing focus has improved. I feel I am in the zone. I finished a piece which I was struggling with and also made great progress on another piece. Now all this could very well be what is known as a placebo affect. I’ve been a statistician in the medical area for a very long time and I know all about the powerful effect of the placebo. It is even more effective when you go through a ritual. Wetting the primers, putting on the headset, the tingling sensation you get in your scalp from the electrons sent by the primers, firing the app which then gives you a nice fiery circle like as if your brain was on fire, the 20 minutes countdown and the promise that the effect will last for exactly 1 hour and a timer for that. This is a powerful ritual.
But make no mistake about it, even a placebo effect is real. So whether or not it is neurological priming or the placebo effect or more likely a combination of both, I have felt the effect and it has vastly improved my practice and so will continue using it.
1. Some of the reviews mention statistical significance or its absence in the studies conducted by the company. But I think the reviewers seem to confuse statistical significance with clinical importance. As a statistician I have seen this sort of confusion among researchers and other people with no statistical background. Let me attempt to explain the difference.
A net effect ( total effect minus the placebo effect) may be real (different from zero) and clinically important but may not be proven to be statistically significant only because you did not have enough of persons in your study (lack of sample power).
On the other hand a net effect may be real (different from zero) but clinically unimportant, but be statistically significant because you had too many people in your study.
Thus statistically siginificance is only part of the picture to deem a net effect as being meaningful, the others are clinical importance and having enough of sample power.
Think of reaching statistical significance as as providing enough evidence and people are the evidence. You may not be able to provide enough of evidence either because there is genuinely no net effect or because you don’t have enough people.
Also the smaller the real net effect the larger the number of people you require in your study to provide enough evidence for it.
2. Many medical products out in the market work because they have a big placebo effect. This is especially the case in mental health products like for example anti-depressants.
3. The results of studies are based on average net effect. That is the average effect of the treatment group minus the average effect of the placebo group. The benefits varies a great deal especially for such a product which depends on so many individual-level factors . Some people receive a lot of benefit and some people receive very little. Thus by its very nature there will be mixed reviews here with some people complaining that it does not work and some people raving about how good it is. You can only determine which category you fall in by trying the product. I think this is the reason the company has a 30 day return policy.
Giving two stars instead of one because at least the company published the research and put it on their website so you can read it and realize it doesn't do anything before you spend the money.
Most recent customer reviews
Only add is they need to have music bluetoothed to the headset.Read more