HaloVa Travel Backpack, Anti-theft Laptop Backpack with USB Charging Port, Large Capacity Waterproof School Bag for College Student Work Men & Women, Light Weight and Luminous, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ❤ What's in the Box - 1 Travel Backpack (without Battery and Power bank). Product Dimensions: 10" x 4.3" x 17".
- ❤ Always use the best quality Material - Using premium breathable Polyester and waterproof PVC.
- ❤ Practical Design - External USB with built-in charging cable offers a convenient charging of your electronic device anywhere; Zipper of main pocket is fully hidden in the back of this bag, no theft will easily open your backpack; There is a Reflective Stripe on the front of the bag which makes this backpack more conspicuous in the night.
- ❤ Urltra Light and Large Capacity - Only 0.35 kg/0.77 lbs, including 1 main pockets & 7 inner small pockets, provides a separated space for your Laptop within 15.6 inches, iPhone, iPad, pen, keys, wallet, books, clothes,bottle and more.
- ❤ After-sales Service - Quality problems occur within one year replacement, lifetime warranty, if you're not completely satisfied, then CONTACT US and we will give you a 100% refund within 90 days of purchase. It is our intention to offer the BEST customer service on Amazon.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
√ Package Included
√ Friendly Customer Service
Always here to help, feel free to email or call with any questions or concerns.
√ 100% Money Back Guarantee
BUY with Full confidence & "Peace Of Mind", if you're not 100% satisfied send it back for a Refund within 90 Days of purchase.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The company has reached out to me apologizing for the inconvenience. They offered me any of their products or a refund. Because they were attentive and promptly offered a solution, I’m giving them another star.
I chose the refund as I don’t trust their product quality and was skeptical about getting any other product. Before I purchased the backpack, I looked at the ratings, which were really high. Maybe I just had bad luck. In any case, I strongly recommend that the company invest in improving their quality.
I love the sleek look of this backpack. I wanted something I could use for college, but also at work and without looking like a college kid, which is why I’m giving two stars.
The lack of outside pockets make it harder to quick access things such as money, college ID, keys or cell phone. Lost a star here.
Very poor quality material, the shoulder straps are starting to rip, after a couple months of use. I carry an iPad, wallet, pencil case, a notepad and 3 paper folders, which I don’t think it’s that heavy. Lost two more stars here.
The charging function is a gimmick, you need to have an external charger placed on the inside of the backpack at the exact spot where you’ll then plug your phone from the outside. You might as well just keep your phone charging in the bag or just carry your external charger. Not worth it.
Many compliments on the style of the bag. Can keep a small amount of things very organized and secure. Also, comes from a great seller!
The piece holding the two straps ripped on the second day I had it (probably an anomaly). There is no where to stick a water bottle (should have thought of this before hand). There is a little, inconspicuous compartment that closes with a zipper on the inside of the bag however it does not close unless you completely unfold the back pack 180 degrees, which I eventually just stopped zippering altogether. It also won’t hold more than a laptop, one notebook, and a couple other small items, however, it is good for if you’re traveling light.