Halter Black Height Adjustable 36" Stand up Desk Converter | Quick Sit to Stand Tabletop Dual Monitor Riser (ED-258BL)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ⭐ ADJUSTABLE: Halter Height Adjustable Table Can Be Easily Adjusted Into Sit Or Stand Position. Simply Squeeze The Handles And Adjust The Table To Your Preferred Height.
- ⭐ ASSEMBLED: This Height Adjustable Table Comes Fully Assembled And Does Not Require And Hard Labor To Put Together. Just Take Your ED-258 And Place It On Top Of Your Table, Desk Etc.
- ⭐ SIT & STAND: Rid Yourself Of The Discomfort Of Having To Sit At Work Or Home For Hours. Now With Your ED-258 You Can Raise And Lower Your Tabletop To Your Preferred Position Whenever You Please.
- ⭐ EXECUTIVE DESIGN: This Preassembled Height Adjustable Desk Is Perfect For All Settings. It Will Fit In Beautifully In Your Office, Workspace Or Home. The Elegant & Sleek Design Makes It A Perfect Fit For Any Environment.
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Customer Support: We, At Halter, Offer Not Only Top Grade-A Quality Products But Also Provide Top Of The Line Customer Service Along With Our 1-Year No Questions Asked Warranty Policy Which You Won’t Get With Other Brands
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If it wasn't so big and heavy, I'd send it back. Right now I just deal with it, spending most of my day standing, which at times gets tiring.
If you don't mind standing all day, this desktop is actually nice - but if you want to use it as it is intended, I'd look elsewhere.
There's a lot of extra space on the monitor shelf as well (and I have a large, ultra-wide monitor). My speakers fit, as well as two remote controls, a pen holder, and another notebook, with room to spare. It really is a spacious desk.
As many others have noted, it's very sturdy--not as sturdy as an actual desk, but close enough. Adjusting it upward does require an initial application of "oomph," but it's doable by a short, not-so-strong woman :).
The only issue I've had is that in the sitting position, my monitor is an inch or two too high (I mentioned I was short). A pillow in my chair has mostly solved the issue, but anyone under 5'3" should be prepared to address this (depending on the natural height of their monitor).
The only complaint I have is that a couple of the bolts on the underside of the item have gouged up the surface of my desk. I recommend putting a pad of some sort between it and your desk surface if you want to protect your desktop.
Great item at a great price compared to similar items. Highly recommended.