Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Hamilton Beach Deep Fryer with Cool Touch, 2-Liter..." and save 15% off the $49.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $17.49 shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Hamilton Beach Deep Fryer with Cool Touch, 2-Liter Oil Capacity (35021)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 8 CUP CAPACITY. Cooks up to 6 cups of French fries or chicken tenders. Dimensions (inches): 8.58 H x 11.38 W x 13.94 D
- COOL-TOUCH SIDES & BREAKAWAY CORD: Safety features include cool-touch sides that won’t burn hands if touched accidentally. A breakaway cord prevents the fryer from tipping over if the cord is snagged.
- LESS MESS. Avoid hot splatters with the lid while still monitoring cooking through the view window. Basket includes hooks for easy, mess-free draining and can be lifted while lid is still on.
- FAST HEAT-UP & EASY FRYING. An immersed heating element makes oil heat faster than a leading competitor. An adjustable temperature with a ready light lets you know your oil is at the optimum heat to get flawless cooking results.
- REMOVABLE PARTS FOR EASY CLEANING. Lid, heating element and enamel-coated oil tank remove for easy cleaning.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Hamilton Beach 35021 Deep Fryer with Cool Touch
- Cooks faster than a leading competitor
- 8 cup oil capacity
- Fast frying & heat-up—removable immersed heating element
- Lets you fry with lid closed to reduce splattering
- Cooks 6 cups of French fries or chicken tenders
- Cool-touch sides won't burn hands if touched accidentally
- Viewing window
- Lets you lift basket to drain food while lid is closed
- Power on and ready lights
- Adjustable temperature
- Lid, heating element and enamel-coated oil tank remove for easy cleaning
- Breakaway, magnetic power cord
Hamilton Beach Cool-touch sides won't burn hands if touched accidentally Deep Fryers are generously sized for greater versatility. What's more, you can fry crispy, mouth-watering foods without the mess you've come to expect. Food can be lowered into hot oil and lifted out while the lid is closed for splatter-free frying. Hamilton Beach Deep Fryers also feature adjustable heat.
|Hamilton Beach Deep Fryer with Cool Touch||Hamilton Beach Professional-Style 2 Basket Deep Fryer||Hamilton Beach Professional-Style 3 Basket Deep Fryer|
|Breakaway, magnetic power cord||✓||✓||✓|
|Adjustable timer with audible tone||✓||✓|
|Oil Capacity||8 cups||12 cups||12 cups|
Compare with similar items
Hamilton Beach Professional Deep Fryer, 3-Liter Oil Capacity (35033)
Presto 05442 CoolDaddy Cool-touch Deep Fryer - Black
Secura 1700-Watt Stainless-Steel Triple Basket Electric Deep Fryer with Timer Free Extra Odor Filter, 4.2L/17-Cup
T-fal FF492D Stainless Steel 1.2-Liter Oil Capacity Adjustable Temperature Mini Deep Fryer with Removable Lid, 0.66-Pound, Silver
Hamilton Beach Electric Deep Fryer, 4.5-Liter Oil Capacity (35035)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
Exclusively for Prime members
|Item Dimensions||11.38 x 13.13 x 8.58 in||6.82 x 10.2 x 8.9 in||10 x 15 x 9 in||16.5 x 17 x 11 in||10.4 x 10.4 x 10.4 in||10.5 x 21.4 x 14.1 in|
|Item Weight||8.8 lbs||10.2 lbs||8.41 lbs||11.65 lbs||1.1 lbs||11 lbs|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Hamilton Beach Deep Fryers are generously sized for greater versatility -- some even accommodating a whole chicken. What's more, you can fry crispy, mouth-watering foods without the mess you've come to expect. Food can be lowered into hot oil and lifted out while the lid is closed for splatter-free frying. Hamilton Beach Deep Fryers also feature adjustable heat and convenient timers. Hamilton Beach Consumer Deep Fryers for the home are easy to clean and most models include a dishwasher-safe nonstick pot. The breakaway cord featured on most deep fryers makes storage easy too.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But here's the best part, I cleaned this today after about 4 uses and it is awesome!! It comes apart as shown in my pic and you only have to lift up the front dial section which is attached to the heating element then you lift out the metal frying basin and pour out the used oil and gunk. Cleaning each piece is simple. The top does not come off (I don't think) but the outer unit is light so it's easy to maneuver in the sink. Great purchase!
However, 2 months ago the electrical connection (the cord) started to need to be "jiggled" in order for the unit to stay on. The fryer has a cord that attaches with a magnet, apparently for safety reasons. The magnets do connect but the electrical connection would disconnect unless I jiggled it into the right position.
Well, this continued for the last several uses until tonight when I could NOT get the connection to stay. The connection indicator would flicker but then go out. I fiddled with the thing for 15 minutes and finally gave up. Since I had tried over the last several times using it, I threw it out and ordered another fryer from a DIFFERENT MANUFACTURER.
The fryer only cost $40, but I expected to get more than 50 uses out of the unit.
I don't recommend it. (I've decided to try the Cuisanart unit. It's $78 but hopefully it'll be more durable.)
If I had any feedback fro the development people at HB it'd be: 1. An audible timer would've been a nice feature for this unit. There's a lower cost HB unit with that feature, so I'm a bit puzzled at this. 2. I would've gladly paid a little more for a heavier gauge frying container. Even if we didn't go for the heavier gauge metal, maybe roll the edges under a bit or finish them a little more thoroughly. It only comes into play during cleaning by hand but it does feel cheap when you wash the thing.
Again I've so far only used it one time but very happy with the way my breakfast potatoes came out. Looking forward to making some sweet potato french fries in it with bbq burgers.
In terms of performance, this is a major upgrade vs. my old method of trying to fry potatoes in a pan. I just had to eventually admit that I couldn't get the temperature consistent enough that way. Although I'm against cluttering up my counter with kitchen electrics, I definitely deem this one to be worth the space it takes up.
Set up was easy and straightforward. Wash components, thoroughly dry, reassemble. So far, so good.
Cooking was simple, too: add oil, heat unit (easy to know when it is ready with the green indicator light), put the food in the basket, put basket in fryer, close the lid, gently drop the basket into the oil and let cook until the food is colored to your liking, drain a moment before opening lid, and turn food out of basket onto your preferred method of draining fried food. The booklet that come with the fryer recommends a paper towel lined colander. I prefer to use a baking sheet, lined with paper towel that has a metal cooling rack on top. Food seems to remain crispier that way. I cooked frozen steak fries and a few fish sticks today. Both turned out quite well! The cooking time of the steak fries was a few minutes longer than recommended on the package, but that's not a big deal. Just something to remember the next time I cook them. And I didn't burn myself even once!
The bugaboo I found with this fryer, which is likely the same issue with most similar fryers, is the clean up after cooking. Waiting for the fryer and oil to cool completely, filtering the oil, putting it in storage containers, wiping as much oil as possible from all the different parts before washing them, drying them, and finally putting everything back together for storage. I will probably use this fryer less than twice a month, but given the nature of what it is, that is about all I should be using it.