Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.09 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Hamilton Beach 25331 Super Sear 100-Square-Inch Nonstick Indoor Searing Grill
|Price:||$48.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Indoor searing grill with digital display and adjustable temperature controls
- 100-square-inch cooking surface grills up to 4 burgers at a time
- Floating hinge accommodates thicker sandwiches or steaks; nonstick coating
- Quickly heats up to 500 degrees F; illuminated sear button; dishwasher-safe drip tray
- Measures approximately 14 by 13-4/5 by 7-1/2 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Hamilton Beach 25331 Super Sear 100-Square-Inch Nonstick Indoor Searing Grill
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Fill your plate with the best grilled flavor
Restaurant-quality results don't have to come from a steakhouse. They start at home with an indoor grill from Hamilton Beach. If you salivate at the sight of steak but hate the thought of ruining an expensive cut of meat, choose the Steak Lover's Indoor Grill. With the touch of a button, it sears meat at 500°F to lock in flavor and juices for perfectly grilled results every time.
Product Feature Benefits:
- Sears in flavor, grills to perfection
- Sears meat for moist, tender results
- Brings out the best flavor in your favorite beef, fish or chicken
- Grills meals in under 10 minutes
- Illuminated electronic controls
- Removable, dishwasher-safe drip tray
The Steak Lover's Indoor Grill can do what most grills can't: keep meat tender and juicy without overcooking it. Whether you prefer your steak medium-rare or well done, the Steak Lover's Indoor Grill can help you prepare meat to just the right doneness and temperature. The searing function is perfect for steaks and burgers, achieving flavorful, tender results. The 100 square inch nonstick cooking surface lets you cook a variety of meats, veggies or panini sandwiches at once.
To sear meats, simply use the arrow buttons to select your desired cooking temperature. Cooking temperature will flash in the display. When the display stops flashing, press SEAR button. The grill will beep when SEAR temperature (500°F/260°C) is reached. Place your food on the grill and close the lid. The Steak Lover's Indoor Grill will sear food for 90 seconds and then automatically switch to the desired preset cooking temperature. Continue cooking food until the desired internal temperature is reached.
Top Customer Reviews
1. One of the few that can sear and it works great!
2. A good size, appears to be well built.
3. Be careful it gets very hot and you need to only touch the protected parts.
4. Main complaint is cleaning: Not a problem for us as with the Foreman grill we were used to using wet paper towels to wipe it out. This is an easy way to clean it, do make sure you clean it after it is partially cooled down as this grill gets very hot.
5. Grills that have removeable plates get complaints about clip breakage and they don't get as hot. We had one that we got rid of because it didn't work as well as the Foreman grill.
We love this grill more than we did the Foreman and we were quite happy with the Foreman.
The feature I like best is that this grill gets HOT! The temperature can be adjusted and includes a 500 degree sear option. I chose the fixed plates so the grill is not a snap to clean, I balance it on the edge of the sink so I can use the sprayer (carefully so as not to get the works wet) in between bouts of gently scraping off the crusty bits. I must say, I have been faithful about keeping it clean because the teflon wears off if you are careless and use any scratchy tools. One annoyance: The little grease cup. It doesn't fasten to the grill, so it moves away from the grill easily and allows grease to drain onto the counter.
My fiance and I have been using this grill almost every day for a month now. It's great. Some things we've made: hamburgers, chicken, shrimp, sandwiches, eggplant, squash, carrots. It doesn't warm the kitchen up as much as the stove or oven.
I know some people are concerned about the plates not coming off... Or about the drip container not being connected. In my experience, it makes it easier to clean. There aren't any cracks for grease to get into and it's easy to empty the cup. To clean, we just use a wet paper towel and it works just fine. Sometimes, it takes two paper towels... sometimes, a little more water. We have a pair of silicone-coated tongs, so there's no worries about scratching the coating. It takes 2-3 minutes. One of us finishes dishing up plates, while the other cleans. It's minor.
We appreciate the hinges, no sandwiches squished crooked. The temperature control is great. I often sear my veggies.
The only semi-negative thing that I can come up with is the beep that it sounds off when it's ready. It's loud. The first time I used it, it made me jump. It doesn't last long, so not a big deal. It makes it so we can plug it in, turn it on, and go in the living room while it heats up... You can't miss that beep.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've used this primarily for quickly preparing meat, so haven't explored making paninis or grilling vegetables. Read morePublished 20 days ago by Benjamin Buehler
I was so disappointed when I opened my Hamilton Beech Griller. There was NO Panel on the back
of it, that normally houses all of the electrical wiring. Read more
This is a great grill. The ONLY thing about it that I don't like is that the plates are not removable for washing up. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Misti
Cooks things well, but the sear setting is kind of annoying if you aren't intending to sear something........ Read morePublished 1 month ago by JoshM5683
I really like this grill but the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because of the power cord. At 21 inches it is just too short. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Macahan
This thing is fantastic. We make panini on it all the time. You can make two large or three small ones at once. It's also good for veggies, like peppers. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Steve&Sue
Likes: Sear button works great!
Dislikes: A little cumbersome to clean.