Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Hamilton Beach 25360 Indoor Flavor/Searing Grill
Style Name: Stainless Steel Lid|Change

on November 17, 2017
This little grill really exceeded my expectations. My partner and I have been amazed at how this device really brings the flavor and texture of a grill to your dining room table. Also, it is extremely easy to clean. Definitely worth the price. It also heats up pretty quickly, and is extremely easy to use. Five Stars hands down!
on November 17, 2017
Love it use it all the time
on November 16, 2017
Love this product very easy to use and clean.
on November 15, 2017
Great little indoor grill. Heats up fast and easy clean up too.
on November 15, 2017
Love it
on November 14, 2017
Great for indoor grilling. Non-stick grill is an excellent feature, and most parts can go in the dishwasher.
on November 13, 2017
Fun and easy to use. Cleans easily. Not for large family. Holds couple og steaks three or four burgers. Glad i bought it
on November 12, 2017
Quick and easy!
on November 12, 2017
I am editing my previous review. Long story short, it arrived broken in 3 places. After looking at it for a few hours, sorry that I had not opened it earlier (because I am now past the return date) I got out some bar clamps and glue. Then glued the frame back together. It seems to have worked.
So:
I grilled a couple burgers. It did a good job. There was very little smoke. It was under my hood fan so what little smoke generated was vented outside....but as I said there was very little smoke. The grill heated right up, I gave it a 10 minute warm up, it seared the burgers and left nice grill marks. Then I turned it to 400 and continued. Took about 10 minutes for 2 pretty fat burgers, a reasonable cook time, and as it turns out 8 minutes probably would have done it. I also toasted the rolls. The burgers were quite good. Not quite as good as a gas or charcoal grill (and I couldn't reasonably expect it to be), but they were very good nonetheless. Juicy and cooked evenly. The grill seems to heat pretty evenly, which is good. Some reviewers have said the grill doesn't get hot, but I did not experience that, mine heated up fine. There is not a real lot of space, but it isn't a big grill so that's not a detriment, just saying. I know it isn't Hamilton Beach's fault, but I cannot rate 5 stars because it was broken. Sorry. Had it not been broken, an easy 4 stars and possibly 5. For 60 bucks, it's a pretty good grill.
2 helpful votes
on November 10, 2017
So, I have some pros and some cons to this grill. I've used it 3 or 4 times since I got it about 3 weeks ago, so that's good. It makes great burgers, and you get those pretty grill lines without all the juice being squeezed out from the top pressing down like a 2 sided George foreman. Since there is only one heated side (the lid is more of a cover), you do have to flip the food while cooking, but that wasn't a problem. I will say I have had trouble cooking chicken on the grill according to the instructions, but I imagine I will get the hang of it soon. One of the big pluses is the ease of cleaning. The griddle panel thing comes off, as does the drip pan below. The lid comes off too, but I haven't had to clean that yet. Couple of negatives to consider. The cord is quite short, especially for such a bulky appliance. Also, as some other reviews have mentioned, there can be quite a bit of smoke depending on what you are cooking.

All in all, a great indoor grill for the price I paid, $48, in comparison to others on the market of a similar style.
2 helpful votes