Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Package Quantity: 1|Size: A|Change

Showing 1-10 of 656 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 713 reviews
on February 22, 2017
My mom stopped making grilled cheese for me so I bought this and I make myself grilled cheese everyday.
Sometimes I go crazy and make grilled ham and cheese.
Life is good.
on January 12, 2017
Not too thrilled with the overall design of this toaster. It toasts the sandwiches but because the sandwiches tend to ooze, this toaster gets messy. It wouldn't be so bad except it's a pain in the butt to clean. Food gets stuck in between each section and the sections are not removable.
on May 25, 2017
Important to say, i adore this machine. I adore grilled cheese sandwiches and it makes them well. However, the close/lock clip literally shot off after less than a week after recieving it, and i don't dig how much oil or cheese spills out of all sides no matter how much cheese or what kind if bread i use(even when the lock was still on). It has made fantastic freshly sliced french break grilled cheese sandwiches that i am now addicted to. I even made delicious french toast with it, but be very careful because of leakage and rising of the bread from the egg, and it is very difficult to clean afterwards. Overall its a good machine, toasts the bread well and doesn't burn or stick (on the plates, but cheese/bread/whatever will stick to unheated parts especially the inside of the handles right next to the heat plates and space/cracks between plates and handle), but be super careful how you use it for the reasons i mentioned above. I wouldn't buy this one again, really wish i could fix/repair the lock clip, but i don't regret buying it at all.
on December 28, 2016
Perfect grilled sandwiches pretty much anything you want to put in a sandwich with the bread together and it's perfectly delicious that's great for kids and it's great for college students great for the whole family and it's just mmmmmm never had a grilled cheese taste better
on July 6, 2017
There has never been a grander advancement in grilled cheese technology than this sandwich toaster. Not only can you make grilled cheese sandwiches that would make you forget about any you've had before it, your toasted sandwich creation game gets a huge boost with this in your possession. The marvels I've created have delighted family and friends, with ingredients you may not typically expect. Sure, you can make your own pizza pocket sandwiches, or add ham to your grilled cheese, but you gotta think bigger than that.

What's the best use to date you ask? Thanksgiving leftover sandwiches. Use stuffing in place of bread, and then throw in your turkey, gravy, cranberry, mashed potatoes, etc. as your filling. Toast it up, pour some gravy on top, and you've got yourself a meal that's easier to eat that the actual Thanksgiving feast, and MAY actually be better tasting. Throw in some pie crust, or puff pastry with fruit filling, and you've got yourself dessert. The possibilities are endless. Why are you still reading this? Add this item to your cart and start your own culinary adventure.
on July 12, 2017
My dad called me one day to tell me he burned his grilled cheese so after I stopped laughing I sprang into action and bought this awesome little gadget and saved the day! Seriously he loves it and so do his neighbors (no more smoke detectors going off). He has become quite the chef thanks to this. He makes French toast in it, scrambled eggs and omelets and mini calzones using those rolls in a can (dont ask). All joking aside this is great product that works perfectly.
on May 1, 2017
So I broke the first one I received by pushing too hard on the handle. The manufacturer contacted me about my review of the product and replaced it free of charge. Excellent customer service! So just don't try to squeeze something in it and press down too hard, and it will work perfectly!
on April 30, 2017
Very difficult to clean, no timer, so you have to open it several times and see if it's already done, very hard to close, if you put more than just cheese on your sandwich (which usually everyone does), so you have to hold it for the first minutes until it stays closed, if you put more than just one slice of cheese, it's getting a mess all over the place ... in the end can choose if you want your sandwich black, or just not really closed ... I really can't understand any good rating on this product!
on October 16, 2016
The locking mechanism is a total joke. Broke the second time I attempted to lock it closed. Managed to reassemble parts. Broke again the next time I tried to lock it. Now it is held closed with a latch I fashioned from a piece of coat-hanger. It is typical quality for cheap outsourced, overseas goods. I would have given it one star, but it makes absolutely delicious, melty, cheezy "sammiches". 😋
on June 5, 2017
Love it! Easy to use and clean!
I wish I could take the parts out to wash or there's on/off switch but it's only $16 so I can't complain!
review image