Tuesday, Dec 20
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
Save with Used - Very Good
Tuesday, Dec 20
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Amazon Warehouse
Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker with Egg Cooker Ring, Customize Ingredients, Perfect for English Muffins, Croissants, Mini Waffles, Black
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||7.3"D x 6.3"W x 5.6"H|
|Item Weight||1.47 Pounds|
|Included Components||Breakfast Sandwich Maker|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Quick and Easy: This sandwich maker cooks your breakfast, lunch, or dinner sandwich in just minutes. Perfect for brunch or a quick, healthy meal on the go.
- Create Custom Sandwiches: Use this breakfast maker to completely customize your sandwich with your choice of bread, cheese, eggs, meats, and much more. Eliminate the bread and these are great for Keto and paleo diets too.
- Get Inspired: Explore more than 25 sandwich maker recipes on our website.
- Just 4 Easy Steps: Building your breakfast sandwich comes together in just a few steps with a breakfast maker—and you don't even need to leave your house.
- Easy Cleanup: All removable parts on this sandwich maker are dishwasher safe and surfaces are covered with durable, nonstick coating.
- Great Gift: Perfect gift for the holidays, Christmas, birthdays, father's day, mother's day, graduation, back to school and more
- Included Components: 791769498589
- Fabric type: Plastic/Metal
Customer ratings by feature
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Customers also search
What's in the box
From the manufacturer
Forget the fast food drive-through.
With the Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker, you can enjoy a hot, homemade breakfast, lunch, or dinner sandwich in minutes using your own fresh ingredients.
Hamilton Beach products are thoughtfully designed to make your life easier. We use consumer insights, in-depth research and rigorous testing to deliver the best solution to your everyday needs.
Whether it's preparing delicious meals and beverages effortlessly, or making your clothes look their best, you can count on the brand that has spent over 100 years creating products with you in mind.
Hamilton Beach Breakfast Sandwich Maker
Make hot, hearty breakfast, lunch, or dinner sandwiches in 5 minutes or less!
Simply build the base of your sandwich in the bottom layer, place the egg and your sandwich’s top layer on the upper cooking plate, and close the lid.
In just five minutes, your breakfast sandwich is ready to eat. Explore more than 25 sandwich recipes on our website, from the traditional egg, ham, and cheese to more unique options like cheddar, apple, bacon, and egg croissant sandwich. All removable parts are dishwasher safe; surfaces are covered with durable, nonstick coating.
- Make a hot and hearty breakfast sandwich at home, ready to eat in 5 minutes or less
- Use your own fresh ingredients, including eggs, cheese & precooked meat
- Cooks every layer of your breakfast sandwich to perfection
- Cooking plate cooks a fresh egg perfectly, then slides out to assemble your sandwich
- Make sandwiches with English muffins, biscuits, small bagels, and more
- All removable parts are dishwasher safe and surfaces are covered with durable, nonstick coating
Quick and Easy
Easily create a breakfast, lunch, or dinner sandwich. Perfect for brunch or a quick meal on the go.
Use Your Own Fresh Ingredients
Customize your sandwich with your favorite bread, cheese, eggs, meats, and much more.
Explore more than 25 sandwich maker recipes on our website.
Just 4 Easy Steps!
Simply 1) add bread and precooked meat or cheese to the bottom cooking plate. 2) Crack an egg into the upper egg plate, then 3) layer the second piece of bread on top of the egg and close the lid. 4) Once your sandwich is done cooking, just slide the egg plate out to assemble the sandwich.
All removable parts are dishwasher safe; surfaces are covered with durable, nonstick coating.
Ready to Eat in 5 Minutes
Enjoy your custom sandwich in just 5 minutes!
Forget the fast food drive-through. With the Hamilton Beach breakfast sandwich maker, you can enjoy a hot, homemade breakfast sandwich in under 5 minutes. Simply place the ingredients inside, building your sandwich with the egg (or other internal ingredients) on the cooking plate, and close the lid. Slide the cooking plate out and your sandwich assembles itself. Open the lid and your hot breakfast sandwich is ready to Eat. Easy to use, simply place the ingredients inside, building your sandwich with the egg (or other internal ingredients) on the cooking plate, and close the lid. Slide the cooking plate out and your sandwich assembles itself. Open the lid and your hot breakfast sandwich is ready to eat.
By Hamilton Beach
Reviewed in the United States on January 11, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Works very well with the recipes included as well as some I have found online. It's a little finicky with egg-whites but you can get them to work if you time it right. Heats quick and after a week of use, no hot spots or grease pits. Cleaning is a bit of a hassle but not too terribly hard.
Overall 4/5. Great to use for a quick sandwich but trying to meal prep is a process.
Plug in the machine and allow it to come to full temperature. Crack egg and put in the egg section of the machine. Break yolk. Allow up to 5 minutes for the egg to fully cook.
Split, toast and butter the muffin.
After the egg is fully cooked, place bottom part of muffin in the lower level of the machine topped with ham, bacon or sausage patty. Place top part of muffin on top of cooked egg and close the machine.
Cook for an additional 2 minutes.
After removing sandwich, top with cheese and enjoy!
So I caved and got one.
Soooooo glad I did.
It is AWESOME.
Will pay for itself in less than 2 weeks.
I wish all gadgets would work as well as this one does
It's easy to cut up my bread to fit the device so long as I do it before I heat it up.
The sandwich maker perfectly cooks the egg and fuses it to the top piece of bread, and I couldn't really ask for more on that front.
When I used to make this exact sandwich manually, it would take upwards of 20 minutes to finish it, but now I just put my ingredients in the sandwich maker and am done in about 7-8. I use that cook time to make coffee and enjoy my morning.