Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Hamilton Beach 29882C HomeBaker Breadmaker (Black)" and save 36% off the $79.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Hamilton Beach 29882C HomeBaker Breadmaker (Black)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 12 SETTINGS INCLUDING GLUTEN-FREE. Developed with nutrition in mind, settings include: French, Quick Bread (no yeast), Sweet, 1.5-lb Express, 2-lb Express, Dough, Jam, Cake, Whole Grain and Bake. Audible reminder for adding fruits and nuts.
- CHOOSE 1.5LB or 2LB LOAF AND CRUST SETTINGS. Select your loaf size and choose from light, medium or dark crust setting.
- GREAT FOR DOUGH PREP: In addition to bread, you can make pizza dough, cakes, jams, flatbreads and croissants.
- LARGE DIGITAL DISPLAY WITH DELAY TIMER. View and select the cycle, crust, and loaf size. Use delay timer to add ingredients and begin the baking process later — perfect for breakfast and entertaining. Dimensions (inches): 12.2 H x 14.13 W x 10.43 D
- NON-STICK, DISHWASHER-SAFE PAN & 2 KNEADING PADDLES. Interior pan removes for easy cleaning in the dishwasher. Two kneading paddles let you use one while the other is in the dishwasher.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Wow your family and fill your house with the smell of homemade bread
White, wheat, sourdough, country, French or even homemade jam — the HomeBaker Bread Machine from Hamilton Beach will do it all. Making artesian breads at home has never been easier or more foolproof. Whatever your taste preferences or dietary needs, you can satisfy them with the Hamilton Beach HomeBaker Bread Machine. Developed with nutrition in mind, it features settings such as gluten-free and whole-grain so you can bake wholesome breads using a variety of flours. In addition to bread, you can make pizza dough, cakes, jams, flatbreads and croissants.
The Home Baker Bread Machine is easy to use. Carefully designed to make bread-making simpler than ever, the machine includes a detailed manual with easy-to-follow instructional drawings, custom recipes, and baking tips.
With the HomeBaker Bread Machine, preparing a variety of breads is as easy as one, two, three: just add ingredients, select the cycle, and press start. After you make the first delicious batch, it won’t be long before family and friends are asking for more.
- Makes homemade bread without preservatives or trans fats including Gluten Free Bread.
- 12 settings include: French, gluten-free, quick bread, sweet, 1.5-lb express, 2-lb express, dough, jam, cake, whole grain and bake.
- Light, medium or dark crust settings.
- Perfect for dough prep for rolls and pizza.
- Delay timer lets you add ingredients and begin the baking process later.
- Non-stick pan for easy cleanup in the dishwasher.
- Audible reminder for fruits and nuts.
- Cool touch body
- Nonslip feet
- Includes an extra kneading paddle so you can make a loaf while the other paddle is in the dishwasher.
- Includes whole-grain and gluten-free recipes courtesy of Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods.
Get the Hamilton Beach Breadmaker to make fresh, soft and fluffy bread at home. Preparing a variety of breads is simple: just add ingredients, select the cycle, and press start. After you make the first delicious batch, it won’t be long before family and friends are asking for more.
This 2lb bread machine comes with 12 settings to make bread using different ingredients and recipes. These settings include French, gluten-free, quick bread, sweet, 1.5-lb express, 2-lb express, dough, jam, cake, whole grain and bake. There are settings for light, medium or dark crust according to your taste. This low maintenance home breadmaker includes a dishwasher safe bread pan and 2 kneading paddles, as well as a recipe booklet with Bob's Mill custom gluten-free recipes for your reference. Whatever your taste preferences or dietary needs, you can satisfy them with Hamilton Beach Bread Machines.
12 Program Cycles:
For white and mixed breads consisting mainly of basic bread flour.
For light breads made from fine flour. Normally, the bread is fluffy and has a crispy crust. This is not a suitable setting for recipes requiring butter, margarine, or milk.
For gluten-free breads and mixes.
For quick-bread recipes that do not use yeast for rising and instead may use baking powder or soda. Kneading, rising, and baking loaf within a time less than for basic bread.
For breads with additives such as fruit juices, grated coconut, raisins, dry fruits, chocolate, or added sugar. Due to a longer phase of rising, the bread will be light and airy.
Kneading, rising, and baking a 1.5-pound loaf occurs in 58 minutes using a quick-rising yeast. Loaf will be smaller and rougher than that made with the Basic cycle.
Same as 1.5-pound Express, but yields a 2-pound loaf.
This cycle prepares the yeast dough for buns, pizza crust, etc., to be baked in a conventional oven. There is no baking in this cycle.
For making jams with fresh fruit.
Kneading, rising, and baking occurs, but with the aid of soda or baking powder.