Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hamilton Beach 33135 3-in-1 Slow Cooker with 2-, 4-, and 6-Quart Crocks, Stainless Steel
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on June 7, 2016
This Hamilton Beach crock pot is by far the best one out there. This one has one base with 3 interchangeable pots. They all use the same lid. You pick the size of pot that you need for what you are making. I've used the 2 qt for taco meat, the 4 qt for chicken breasts and the 6 qt for soups and chili's. I've had this unit for about 3 year with no issues. Love it, love it, love it!!! (I even ordered a second one to have on hand just in case this one stops working and I can't purchase a new one. I used this thing at least 3x per week.)
on May 31, 2016
awesome!!
on May 29, 2016
This slow cooker I had seen at my niece's house, and she was happy with it. I ordered it; it arrived timely but had a hefty chip in one of the three crocks. The instructions on how to return it were clear but I contacted the company any way to make sure. They sent a replacement out, which had no problems. I like the set. The crocks nest into each other, saving space. The base unit is attractive and easy to carry. The crocks can go in the dishwasher or be handwashed. The set has been easy to use and easy to maintain. Not cheap but worth it and cheaper than having 3 complete sets! The only concern might be if the lid breaks but a replacement is probably available. Altogether, the space-saving feature and convenience of three sizes have made this an excellent purchase for me.
on May 3, 2016
This is great for the variety of bowl sizes. Never had one that didn't go up all the way up the side before, but it doesn't matter. It cooks just as evenly.
on April 20, 2016
Love this slow cooker. I can use the 3 different sizes depending on how much I need to cook. I also bought one as a present.
on April 19, 2016
I've owned the white version of this crockpot for years and when I saw the stainless steel version I simply had to have it. Great crockpot for use in my RV as well considering its three crockpots in one.
on March 19, 2016
Bought this when my 22 year old crockpot cracked & I couldn't find a replacement crock. I love this new one! The 3-size nesting idea is brilliant...I can cook chili for the whole gang in the big crock, remove it and put the small crock in and keep dip warm. I've used all 3 crock sizes now to try it out, and it works well. Only 2 "cons" to be aware of: 1) the metal handles get hot and 2) it is very heavy with all 3 crocks nested for storage (moved it to a lower shelf than my old one so I won't bonk myself in the head, lol).
on March 15, 2016
Runs hot.
on March 11, 2016
I bought this slow cooker in 2008 (it's March, 2016 as I write this), and it's been a great slow cooker all this time. I definitely recommend it. It's a good, basic, slow cooker, and it's been easy to wash, clean. No programmable timer, as others have also noted, but it does a fine job, and I've not had one problem with it at all.
on March 8, 2016
This slow cooker has lasted over a dozen uses so far and is very easy to use. It is not very energy efficient as my electric bill spikes through the roof whenever we use it. There is no timer device like fancier slow cookers.