Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Hamilton Beach 33262 Stay or Go 6-Quart Slow Cooker
|Price:||$41.79 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Clip-tight sealed lid locks onto slow cooker to help prevent messy spills
- Bring 6-quarts of hot food to potlucks or parties anytime
- Removable stoneware and glass lid go in the dishwasher for easy cleanup
- Full-grip handles make carrying easier
- High, low and keep warm settings
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Hamilton Beach 33461 Stay or Go 6-Quart Portable Slow Cooker
Hamilton Beach 7 Quart Stay Or Go Slow Cooker
Hamilton Beach 33263 Stay or Go 6-Quart Slow Cooker
Hamilton Beach 6-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker (33969A) Set & Forget with Temperature Probe, Sealing Lid and Transport Clips
Crock-Pot SCCPVL600S Cook' N Carry 6-Quart Oval Manual Portable Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||9.1 x 15.8 x 15.9 in||14.8 x 9.6 x 14.4 in||14.5 x 10.5 x 14.4 in||15.8 x 9.1 x 16 in||16 x 10.25 x 16.13 in||15.2 x 9.9 x 15.2 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stoneware||Stoneware||Aluminum||Stainless Steel|
|Size||Large||6 quart||7 quart||6 quart||6 quart||6 Quart|
Perfect for entertaining at home or taking on the road
Slow cookers are great for cooking chilis, soups and stews, but these "one-pot" meals are not the only things that slow cookers do well. They are also perfect for making side dishes and dessert, especially when your main oven is full, and they are great for foods that are not naturally tender, such as inexpensive but flavorful meat cuts. If you choose cuts such as chuck roast, pork butt, short ribs or chicken thighs, you won't be disappointed with the results of low and slow cooking. Like braising, slow cookers tenderize meat gradually as it cooks. Check out the recipes at HamiltonBeach.com that were developed and tested by the culinary experts in the Hamilton Beach Test Kitchen.
The Stay or Go Slow Cooker offers thoughtful features that make traveling with your food to a potluck or holiday party a breeze. The clip-locked lid has a tight seal for spill-resistant travel. The full-grip handles make carrying your dish to and from the party very easy. Back home, the stoneware removes for easy cleanup in the dishwasher.
Product Feature Benefits:
- Clip-tight sealed travel lid locks in place to help prevent messy spills
- Bring 6 quarts of hot food to potlucks or parties anytime
- Perfect size for 6 lb. chicken or 4 lb. roast
- Removable stoneware and glass lid are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
- High, Low and Warm settings
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
WARM 95W 159ºF
LOW 167W 184ºF
HIGH 260W 211ºF
This test was done with the stoneware crock filled with water to the 6 quart level. Temperature was taken after stabilizing. Room temperature for this test was 72ºF.
• Large capacity
• Simple to use; basic controls
• Even heating; recipe times always work perfectly
• Easy cleanup in the dishwasher
• Great value for the price
• A bit unwieldy in storage due to lid clips
I bought the Hamilton Beach Stay or Go 6-Quart Slow Cooker (33262) five years ago and must say it has performed beautifully, especially considering the price. It gets heavy use from me, once or twice a week EVERY week. It’s big enough for me to cook just about everything in it, from 6 quarts of chili to a good-sized roast. The clips on the side are used to secure the lid when you transport the slow cooker (not used when cooking), and have worked well the time or two that I’ve used them. For standard sloshing around in the car it has been fine with no leaks at all.
I’ve found that following many recipes I find on the Internet, the suggested cook time works fine, with everything cooked through but not over-cooked. I’ve cooked all your standard slow cooker recipes in this, from beef stew to chili to cheese dip, and everything’s come out perfectly. As an added bonus, Hamilton Beach’s website has great recipes, especially their Slow Cooker Gridiron Chili, with which I won the annual chili cook-off at work. I routinely store leftovers in the fridge still in the crock with the included lid on top; the rubber gasket seals it just fine. Cleanup is super simple, too. Just rinse out the crock and the lid and stick them in the dishwasher.
The only drawbacks I’ve seen over the years are it takes up a good bit of storage in my medium-sized apartment kitchen cabinet, mostly caused by the clips for the lid, which stick up and out to the sides.
Overall I’m very pleased with this slow cooker, and if I was in the market for another one I’d buy the Hamilton Beach Stay or Go 6-Quart Slow Cooker again without hesitation. Highly recommended!
The cooker is still working, but the light stopped working within the first year. I asked HB for a replacement under the warranty. They would honor it. All I had to do was cut off the plug, mail it in and pay return shipping. That all added up to about the cost of a new one so I decided to just keep using it without a light rather than be without one for a few weeks. Forget the warranty.
Most recent customer reviews
Handles melted on first use... costed me a fortune to ship to my country