Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Hamilton Beach (35021) Deep Fryer, Cool Touch With..." and save 19% off the $49.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $17.44 shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Hamilton Beach (35021) Deep Fryer, Cool Touch With Basket, 2 Liter Oil Capacity, Electric, Professional Grade
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 8 CUP CAPACITY. Cooks up to 6 cups of French fries or chicken tenders. Dimensions (inches): 8.58 H x 11.38 W x 13.94 D
- COOL-TOUCH SIDES & BREAKAWAY CORD: Safety features include cool-touch sides that won’t burn hands if touched accidentally. A breakaway cord prevents the fryer from tipping over if the cord is snagged.
- LESS MESS. Avoid hot splatters with the lid while still monitoring cooking through the view window. Basket includes hooks for easy, mess-free draining and can be lifted while lid is still on.
- FAST HEAT-UP & EASY FRYING. An immersed heating element makes oil heat faster than a leading competitor. An adjustable temperature with a ready light lets you know your oil is at the optimum heat to get flawless cooking results.
- REMOVABLE PARTS FOR EASY CLEANING. Lid, heating element and enamel-coated oil tank remove for easy cleaning.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Hamilton Beach 35021 Deep Fryer with Cool Touch
- Cooks faster than a leading competitor
- 8 cup oil capacity
- Fast frying & heat-up—removable immersed heating element
- Lets you fry with lid closed to reduce splattering
- Cooks 6 cups of French fries or chicken tenders
- Cool-touch sides won't burn hands if touched accidentally
- Viewing window
- Lets you lift basket to drain food while lid is closed
- Power on and ready lights
- Adjustable temperature
- Lid, heating element and enamel-coated oil tank remove for easy cleaning
- Breakaway, magnetic power cord
Hamilton Beach Cool-touch sides won't burn hands if touched accidentally Deep Fryers are generously sized for greater versatility. What's more, you can fry crispy, mouth-watering foods without the mess you've come to expect. Food can be lowered into hot oil and lifted out while the lid is closed for splatter-free frying. Hamilton Beach Deep Fryers also feature adjustable heat.
|Hamilton Beach Deep Fryer with Cool Touch||Hamilton Beach Professional-Style 2 Basket Deep Fryer||Hamilton Beach Professional-Style 3 Basket Deep Fryer|
|Breakaway, magnetic power cord||✓||✓||✓|
|Adjustable timer with audible tone||✓||✓|
|Oil Capacity||8 cups||12 cups||12 cups|
Compare with similar items
Hamilton Beach (35033) Deep Fryer, With Basket, 3 Liter Oil Capacity, Electric, Professional Grade
Presto 05442 CoolDaddy Cool-touch Deep Fryer - Black
Cuisinart CDF-100 Compact 1.1-Liter Deep Fryer, Brushed Stainless Steel
T-fal Deep Fryer with Basket, Stainless Steel, Easy to Clean Deep Fryer, Oil Filtration, 2.6-Pound, Silver, Model FR8000
Secura 1700-Watt Stainless-Steel Triple Basket Electric Deep Fryer with Timer Free Extra Odor Filter, 4.2L/17-Cup
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||13.13 x 11.38 x 8.58 in||10.2 x 6.82 x 8.9 in||15 x 10 x 9 in||11 x 8 x 7.5 in||18.3 x 13.7 x 14.8 in||17 x 16.5 x 11 in|
|Item Weight||8.8 lbs||10.2 lbs||8.41 lbs||—||12.4 lbs||11.65 lbs|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Hamilton Beach Deep Fryers are generously sized for greater versatility -- some even accommodating a whole chicken. What's more, you can fry crispy, mouth-watering foods without the mess you've come to expect. Food can be lowered into hot oil and lifted out while the lid is closed for splatter-free frying. Hamilton Beach Deep Fryers also feature adjustable heat and convenient timers. Hamilton Beach Consumer Deep Fryers for the home are easy to clean and most models include a dishwasher-safe nonstick pot. The breakaway cord featured on most deep fryers makes storage easy too.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But here's the best part, I cleaned this today after about 4 uses and it is awesome!! It comes apart as shown in my pic and you only have to lift up the front dial section which is attached to the heating element then you lift out the metal frying basin and pour out the used oil and gunk. Cleaning each piece is simple. The top does not come off (I don't think) but the outer unit is light so it's easy to maneuver in the sink. Great purchase!
Even though it is a fryer, there's not a lot of greasy residue on foods (as I expected). Even setting food on a paper towel covered plate there was a surprisingly small amount of grease after frying.
If I had any feedback fro the development people at HB it'd be: 1. An audible timer would've been a nice feature for this unit. There's a lower cost HB unit with that feature, so I'm a bit puzzled at this. 2. I would've gladly paid a little more for a heavier gauge frying container. Even if we didn't go for the heavier gauge metal, maybe roll the edges under a bit or finish them a little more thoroughly. It only comes into play during cleaning by hand but it does feel cheap when you wash the thing.
Again I've so far only used it one time but very happy with the way my breakfast potatoes came out. Looking forward to making some sweet potato french fries in it with bbq burgers.
In terms of performance, this is a major upgrade vs. my old method of trying to fry potatoes in a pan. I just had to eventually admit that I couldn't get the temperature consistent enough that way. Although I'm against cluttering up my counter with kitchen electrics, I definitely deem this one to be worth the space it takes up.
Most recent customer reviews
Update: Now after 3rd use it got really hot to touch.Read more