Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Hamilton Beach 51101B Personal Blender with Travel Lid, Black
|Price:||$19.85 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$2.14 (10%)|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NOTE:Kindly refer the video and user manual available in this page before use for troubleshooting support.
- Compact design ideal for small living spaces and on-the-go portability
- Great for making smoothies, shakes, baby formula, marinades and salad dressings
- 14-oz. blending jar also functions as portable travel cup that fits most car drink holders
- Efficient 175-watt motor provides all the power you need for fast, reliable performance
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Hamilton Beach 51101B Personal Blender with Travel Lid, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Hamilton Beach Single Serve Blenders feature durable stainless steel blades that blend your favorite drinks in seconds. Use the travel cup to blend drinks to go anytime, or fill the whole jar with fresh ingredients for family and friends. Cleanup couldn't be simpler place the cup or blending jar right in the dishwasher.
Manufacturer: Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number: 51101B
Manufacturer Website Address:
Brand Name: Hamilton Beach
Product Model: 51101B
Product Name: 51101B Table Top Blender
Product Type: Table Top Blender
Capacity: 6 fl oz Jar
Features: Dishwasher Safe
Material: Stainless Steel Blade
From the Manufacturer
Rushing through breakfast or skimping on your health with vending machine drinks is no way to start out the day or live a healthy lifestyle. Instead, invest in a personal-size blender that makes it easy to have a nutritious beverage on the go. That's right, the Hamilton Beach Single-Serve Blender delivers all the delicious-tasting flavors of restaurant smoothies and frozen drinks at a fraction of the price.
What’s more, this little blender lets you personalize your recipes, perfect your mixology skills and control your portions, all in one. With its durable stainless steel blades and pulse blending action, it’s fully equipped to prepare a variety of great-tasting smoothies, shakes and more.
Don't let its space-saving design fool you. The versatile blending container functions as a mixing jar one minute and doubles as a portable travel mug with attachable drinking lid the next. For a lightweight, easy-to-use, inexpensive personal blender, the Hamilton Beach Single-Serve Blender is well worth the investment. Just imagine all the recipe possibilities, extra storage room and money you're saving.
- Compact design ideal for small living spaces and on-the-go portability.
- Great for making smoothies, shakes, baby formula, marinades and salad dressings.
- Efficient 175-watt motor provides all the power you need for fast, reliable performance.
- 14-oz. blending jar also functions as portable travel cup that fits most car drink holders.
- BPA free in food zones: blender jar contains no BPA (bisphenol A).
- Drinking lid with spout allows for easy sipping.
- Durable, stainless steel cutting blades easily blend smoothies and shakes using either frozen or fresh fruit in the mixture.
- Sturdy base rests on any surface.
- Simple one-touch operation with On/Pulse button.
- Jar and lid are dishwasher safe.
- Convenient wrap-around cord tucks away for easy storage.
Take It Wherever You Go
Tired of lugging around extra cups while you're on the go? You're in luck. The Hamilton Beach Single-Serve Blender provides ultimate drink versatility and portability. It serves as a stationary blending jar during blending mode, and a detachable travel mug with lid that lets you drink straight from the jar and fits in most car cup holders. Extremely compact, it’s perfect for traveling with you to work, games or sporting events and it’s ideal for small living spaces.
No need to spend extra money on larger blenders with added bells and whistles, when one simple push-button touch will do. With an ON/PULSE button, the Hamilton Beach Single-Serve Blender allows you to make smooth, evenly blended drinks to your desired consistency and taste every time, no matter which fruits or vegetables you choose to use.
Convenient, Healthy Options
With the zillions of smoothie and drink options available today, selecting the ideal blend of nutrition, ingredients and flavor for the perfect-size drink can be a jumbo-size task. Now, you can stop looking and say good riddance to paying too much for smoothies. The Hamilton Beach Single-Serve Blender delivers the satisfaction of a healthy treat in delicious drink form at no-frills prices. It comes with measuring lines on the front of the jar, which gives you the freedom and flexibility to mix up your ingredients, guess less and blend more.
|Hamilton Beach Personal Blender with Travel Lid||Hamilton Beach Single-Serve Blender with 2 Jars and 2 Lids||Hamilton Beach Stainless Single Serve Blender with Travel Lid||Hamilton Beach Stay or Go Blender with 32-Oz Jar, 2 Potable 16-Oz Jars & 8-Oz Chopper|
|Blending jar also functions as portable travel cip||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|BPA free in food zones||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Simple one-touch operation||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Colors available||Black, blue, red, & green||White||Balck/silver||Black/gray|
|Jar material||BPA free plastic||BPA free plastic||Stainless steel||BPA free plastic|
|Number of jars included||1||2||1||3|
Top Customer Reviews
Update: we got the new blender and it is working out great. You just have to be careful to pulse the blender as you go along, and stop for a few seconds (10?) if you start to smell the motor smell. Ice is blended into drinks very well, with no big chunks. The only downside is the no dishwasher requirement. I feel pretty tempted to try it, but as this is already the second blender I will resist.
I was reading some of the other reviews complaining about several things, and I wanted to address my thoughts on those issues after having used one of these for about 2 years.
Leaking around the lid: I just now filled it 3/4 full of water to test it out, since I usually make smoothies or shakes with it, and they are much too thick to leak. Yes, it will leak a bit around the slide cover of the travel lid, if you are blending thin liquids. It wasn't very bad, and if you hold your hand over the lid it won't get everywhere. All I can think of is that some of the reviewers aren't snapping the lid on completely and it's leaking around it. I've never had a smoothie leak through or around the lid.
Not blending anything solid/only blending stuff on the bottom. People, if your mixture is too thick, it can't get down to the bottom to blend up correctly. A large kitchen blender will blend thicker stuff because (a) it's got a more powerful motor, and (b) a much larger blending container. When you are using this, it's better to put the liquids in first, and then the harder stuff up top; otherwise, you are going to have a very thick mixture on the bottom that can't rotate up and let the thinner stuff down.Read more ›
1) This is a perfect smoothie maker! Has been able to handle almost anything (see Cons below for more about this) I've put in there, even frozen fruit.
2) The design is just genius to me. I'm able to make a smoothie and go in 5 minutes. After blending, just twist off and go, and lid slides open to allow you to drink/sip... it's totally portable. Device itself is very small, takes up little space on your counter, and does look nice (especially since the cord is pretty much concealed at base of blender). I actually like that it only has 1 button - makes it easier for me.
3) Cleanup is a breeze. Splash some water and a little soap in there and swish around, dump out and air dry, or just let water sit/soak for a few minutes if the food is harder to get off.Read more ›
I plugged it in this morning and sparks flew everywhere with a flash of light and a loud electrical bang. Luckily, I did not have my hands anywhere near the problem, nor was the counter wet. It tripped both the GFI and the breaker.
I have posted a picture of the problem, with the base removed. The integrity of the electric cord has been slowly breached since purchase.
WARNING: Check Your Electric Cord At The Grommet For Any Failure
I have posted a picture to indicate the failure and for reference.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Pretty obnoxious to clean. Very easy to damage the plastic guides to screw on and off. Some issues blending because of the size and power I guess. Otherwise pretty good.Published 6 days ago by Waris Chiranand
I only bought this for a friend to test out if I would get it but I got a big blender for my wedding but my friend was pleased.Published 1 month ago by Ollie
I've had this blender for awhile now. I like its convenient size and the spot for the cord keeps everything tidy. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Sue T.