Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 711 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 868 reviews
on April 10, 2017
I looked at several single blenders before picking this model. After using it every morning for a week, I am really happy with it. Makes great smoothies and blends evenly and quickly. Easy to clean and takes up little to no room on the counter. I highly recommend if you are looking a simple option that works.
on April 27, 2017
Hey there, so this thing is SWEET!! Talk about getting the job done! PLUS its pretty quiet! Especially compared to most blenders! I keep mine in my office and its perfect! I don't mess around when it comes to my shakes ;). I mean, I load that bad boy up! Bananas, ice, my protein, peanut butter, strawberries, etc! This little guy has some juice to it! Breaks everything down very fine if desired! Easy to clean, easy to store! MOST OF ALL! THE PRICE! I also like that you can just use the same cup instead of pouring it into your workout jug. Hope my review helped!
on May 23, 2017
This little blender works like a charm! I make a protein shake every morning for breakfast, so I use this every morning. I killed my other Hamilton blender trying to blend frozen banana. So now I just let the frozen banana thaw just a tad before blending, but ultimately, if you're looking to make some protein shakes, I'd recommend this. It works, it's cheap, and it does the job.
on April 11, 2017
Not too fast like a big one, but it make the job very good. Yogurt, frozen fruits are blended very well. comfortable to use and wash, doesn't need too much space. If you need to make one cup it is perfect.
on April 15, 2017
This little blender is perfect for my morning smoothies! Works like a charm. I believe that people who are having a bad experience did not read the instruction manual... Make sure that you're only PULSING and not holding down the pulse button! Also, PUT THE LIQUID IN FIRST.

To help the blender along, I halve or quarter my strawberries. It handles frozen fruit just fine. I haven't tried it with ice, but I can tell you it's perfect for a frozen fruit/yogurt drink.
on June 21, 2017
I make this poor thing go through so much, but it can handle it all! I find myself mixing tons of nuts into my smoothies, using it to make pasta sauces, mashed potatoes, really I put this tiny blender through hell. I keep a chopstick on hand to mix anything that the blades are skipping by, and I haven't found anything that with a little finagling this thing won't take care of! I keep thinking to myself I'll overload this thing and break it so I can buy a real blender but so far I haven't found the need to/accomplished just that yet.
on May 16, 2017
Perfect for just me. I wanted a blender but not a big one as it is just me that will be using it and this is it. At first I wan't sure of its durablity as it is made of plastic but I use it everyday and couldn't be happier with it. I have used ice in it with no problem of it crushing it and making the perfect smoothie. So happy I went with this one and not a bigger one as this fits perfect on my limited counter space.
on May 31, 2017
I love this thing! It's small enough to take back and forth to work. It blends well, including ice.
on July 3, 2017
Worked for 1 week before it fell apart so had to return. We bought it to blend vegetables for a baby and it clearly couldn't do the job. Maybe good only for mixing powder/protein shake etc. not great for tougher fruits or vegetables. I would avoid and get something else with more powerful motor. We're back to using the big blender/mixer we have in the kitchen.
on March 13, 2017
Purchased the blender for a trip to make simple morning smoothies with only powdered supplements and water. Only used one time and the motor was smoking after only a few seconds. I did not overfill the blender and followed the instructions for use. I do not recommend this product and am returning it for a refund.