Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 661 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 807 reviews
on April 10, 2017
I looked at several single blenders before picking this model. After using it every morning for a week, I am really happy with it. Makes great smoothies and blends evenly and quickly. Easy to clean and takes up little to no room on the counter. I highly recommend if you are looking a simple option that works.
on April 27, 2017
Hey there, so this thing is SWEET!! Talk about getting the job done! PLUS its pretty quiet! Especially compared to most blenders! I keep mine in my office and its perfect! I don't mess around when it comes to my shakes ;). I mean, I load that bad boy up! Bananas, ice, my protein, peanut butter, strawberries, etc! This little guy has some juice to it! Breaks everything down very fine if desired! Easy to clean, easy to store! MOST OF ALL! THE PRICE! I also like that you can just use the same cup instead of pouring it into your workout jug. Hope my review helped!
on May 16, 2017
Perfect for just me. I wanted a blender but not a big one as it is just me that will be using it and this is it. At first I wan't sure of its durablity as it is made of plastic but I use it everyday and couldn't be happier with it. I have used ice in it with no problem of it crushing it and making the perfect smoothie. So happy I went with this one and not a bigger one as this fits perfect on my limited counter space.
on May 23, 2017
This little blender works like a charm! I make a protein shake every morning for breakfast, so I use this every morning. I killed my other Hamilton blender trying to blend frozen banana. So now I just let the frozen banana thaw just a tad before blending, but ultimately, if you're looking to make some protein shakes, I'd recommend this. It works, it's cheap, and it does the job.
on March 24, 2013
I live alone in a studio apartment, so this was the perfect choice for me! I use it to make fruit smoothies at night for dinner, and the serving size of the blender is just enough to fill me up. I've been using this for about a month now, and I haven't noticed any problems with the blender. Clean up is a breeze, even though I don't have a dishwasher; all I have to do is rinse it out with soapy water and it's clean in the blink of an eye - nothing sticks, and nothing stains.

One thing to note is that when I first started using it, I would press down on the button for long moments at a time, which would sometimes result in a burning smell - I guess from the motor or something. Once I started pulsing more, that smell has gone away and never been seen since. The blades are great and the motor is surprisingly powerful, so a few extended pulses do the job well enough for a thick fruit smoothie, and there's really no reason to hold the button down for too long anyway.

UPDATE 6/10/14: Over a year-later, this blender is still going strong, even after continuous, daily use. I've been making fruit smoothies every day for the entire time I've had this, and it still works as great as the day I bought it. What I do is I put in all the ingredients for my smoothie (all the frozen chunks of fruit + juice + yogurt) as soon as I get up, and then go take a shower and get ready for work. After about 30 minutes, everything will have softened just enough so that when I pulse intensely a few times, I get a great smoothie that doesn't have chunks but isn't still so frozen that I can't suck it up the straw. If you're trying to blend solidly frozen chunks or ice blocks straight from the freezer, this blender probably isn't for you, because it doesn't have that kind of power. I'm still very happy with my purchase, since clean-up is always very quick and I don't have to worry about space on the counter.
on April 11, 2017
Not too fast like a big one, but it make the job very good. Yogurt, frozen fruits are blended very well. comfortable to use and wash, doesn't need too much space. If you need to make one cup it is perfect.
on May 11, 2017
I am a fan of Hamilton Beach products: the price point is great and my food processor has been a workhorse. I ordered the personal blender with some trepidation because I had been using my more powerful Nutribullet almost daily until I broke the gasket sealer. I made my first smoothie with the Hamilton Beach with all the usual ingredients - almond milk, spinach, fresh fruit, protein powder and ginger. And while the motor isn't nearly as powerful (or thank goodness, as loud) as the Nutribullet, it made an excellent, well blended smoothie. So not sure about the shelf life, but great for now.
on June 21, 2017
I make this poor thing go through so much, but it can handle it all! I find myself mixing tons of nuts into my smoothies, using it to make pasta sauces, mashed potatoes, really I put this tiny blender through hell. I keep a chopstick on hand to mix anything that the blades are skipping by, and I haven't found anything that with a little finagling this thing won't take care of! I keep thinking to myself I'll overload this thing and break it so I can buy a real blender but so far I haven't found the need to/accomplished just that yet.
on April 15, 2017
This little blender is perfect for my morning smoothies! Works like a charm. I believe that people who are having a bad experience did not read the instruction manual... Make sure that you're only PULSING and not holding down the pulse button! Also, PUT THE LIQUID IN FIRST.

To help the blender along, I halve or quarter my strawberries. It handles frozen fruit just fine. I haven't tried it with ice, but I can tell you it's perfect for a frozen fruit/yogurt drink.
on March 13, 2017
Purchased the blender for a trip to make simple morning smoothies with only powdered supplements and water. Only used one time and the motor was smoking after only a few seconds. I did not overfill the blender and followed the instructions for use. I do not recommend this product and am returning it for a refund.