Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 786 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 951 reviews
on April 27, 2017
Hey there, so this thing is SWEET!! Talk about getting the job done! PLUS its pretty quiet! Especially compared to most blenders! I keep mine in my office and its perfect! I don't mess around when it comes to my shakes ;). I mean, I load that bad boy up! Bananas, ice, my protein, peanut butter, strawberries, etc! This little guy has some juice to it! Breaks everything down very fine if desired! Easy to clean, easy to store! MOST OF ALL! THE PRICE! I also like that you can just use the same cup instead of pouring it into your workout jug. Hope my review helped!
on April 10, 2017
I looked at several single blenders before picking this model. After using it every morning for a week, I am really happy with it. Makes great smoothies and blends evenly and quickly. Easy to clean and takes up little to no room on the counter. I highly recommend if you are looking a simple option that works.
on May 16, 2017
Perfect for just me. I wanted a blender but not a big one as it is just me that will be using it and this is it. At first I wan't sure of its durablity as it is made of plastic but I use it everyday and couldn't be happier with it. I have used ice in it with no problem of it crushing it and making the perfect smoothie. So happy I went with this one and not a bigger one as this fits perfect on my limited counter space.
on August 18, 2017
I have had this little thing for about three months now, (which is longer than I assumed a $14 blender would last) fortunately I was wrong and this thing is just going along great. I am admittedly a bit harsh on my kitchen electronics too, so this counts for a lot. I use this little blender to make fruit smoothies in the morning although I don't use the blender cup it comes with to drink out of, I find it is a bit of an awkward shape, this thing even grinds ice (you just have to know how much ice vs. liquid ratio works best which takes a couple of tries) since I only make smoothies for one person (it would actually work well for two people quite well also) it's all I need to get me by. PLUS: bonus! It takes up like zero space in the kitchen. I actually spent more time looking for it the other day than I did using it to make a smoothie (it was hidden behind a roll of paper towels if that lets you know how sneaky this little guy is)
on May 25, 2015
Make no mistake this blender blends well. I just got the thing and first blend, I sense a burning smell coming from it and light smoke coming out the back. It worked 3 more times. Each time with the burning sensation and smoke. I had the same issue with the previous model(http://www.walmart.com/ip/Hamilton-Beach-Single-Serve-Blender-With-Travel-Lid/5924588), that's why I upgraded. 2 old models, 1 newer model, all did the same thing. I give up on these. It might work for YOU but 3 times the charm.
on July 17, 2017
I ordered this blender because it was inexpensive and I intend on leaving it behind when I redeploy. It isn't very powerful, but that could be a result of the transformer I have it plugged into. However, it does what I need it to do which is blend bananas and protein powder and almond milk and it is SUPER easy to clean. If you need a nice easy single serve blender this is a great option.
on May 1, 2017
Inexpensive and perfect for making those morning smoothies. It's small, easy to use and easy to clean. As long as you remember this is not a heavy duty blender and treat it accordingly, you'll be happy with it. I certainly am.
on June 25, 2017
Horrible
No power to even crush cushed ice
The worst I've ever used
on April 24, 2017
This is perfect for my morning shake. Mix up my shake and frozen strawberries in seconds. Easy to clean and tucks away on my counter top. This blender can't be used for hot liquids! Tried blending my Bullet Proof coffee and the lid doesn't seal when hot liquid in container. Big Mess. Also, the power button is in a bad spot. I've accidently hit it while trying to scrape powder stuck to the sides of container.
on October 12, 2015
I have another small blender I use for my protein shakes and I thought I loved it...until I started using this one. The Hamilton Beach 51103 is an amazing product! It completely blends everything and creates the most well blended drink you can imagine. I use two scoops of protein powder, 1 Tbl of peanut butter, 1 cup of water, and 4 ice cubes. The blender fits all of this and has room to spare. It's super easy to clean and very easy to store. It literally takes less than 5 minutes, to put the shake together, blend, and clean. I use this product twice daily. I highly recommend.